Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OTX

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    I tried serveral times Friday and twice today and I can't qualify for the OXT. It seems that they keep sending me the same ones even though I have cleared cookies before trying. Ones that I have already received credit for.
    Some of the OTX surveys - especially the movie ones - seem the same but are about different movies or show you different ads.

[quote=3dog2kidmom;144398]Some of the OTX surveys - especially the movie ones - seem the same but are about different movies or show you different ads.[/quote

I haven't had any about movies. I like those

The one that keeps coming up is about video games and it is the same one because I get halfway through it and then it kicks me out because I always answer the same way. I truthfully doubt that I will buy any of the systems they are offering. We aren't big gamers here..
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I haven't been able to get either survey. Since yesterday both have told me I've already tried too many times or there are none available. Bad weekend for me.
    Barb