Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Tricia (everyone read post 1!!)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Happy Birthday Tricia (everyone read post 1!!)

It's finally 12 EST which means its time to celebrate Tricia's Birthday. Janet and I have been counting down today to start this thread as we couldn't wait!

In honor of Tricia's birthday, let's show Tricia how much we appreciate her. When you leave your Happy Birthday message pick one of the three options below and post a special memory/appreciation/tidbit of information that you want to thank Tricia for.

1. My favorite memory of Tricia is…
    2. What I appreciate Tricia for is …
    3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is…

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I will start. Happy Birthday Tricia!

My favorite memory of Tricia is the thread of giggles we all had a few months ago with all of the interesting items you can buy on drugstore.com highlighted by various members. Unfortunately, a rubber duck will never be the same to me
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My favorite memory of Tricia are the times that I email her and say "Call me now/when you get a chance/ASAP" and it turns from a 5 minute talk about an issue into a 2 hour talk about everything. LOL. Just the other day Brandon told Tricia I needed a company phone for our conversations. I will always remember some of the hilarious things we talked about and I always get off the phone hoarse in the throat from laughing. Thanks for the laughs and the reassuring and for the many things you have done that have changed my life in so many ways. Happy Birthday!
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday Tricia!!

My first memory of Tricia was her enthusiastic post on the DIS to "come and check her site out". She seemed very enthusiastic and genuine and I signed right up (member #10 lol)! I really admire that when things start looking down, Tricia digs her heels in and goes to bat for her site and members. I love that she has created a site where we can earn money for whatever our passion may be while we are also forming friendships with other online members!

I really admire Tricia's entrepreneur abilities- she seems to always come up with something new and exciting! And I really feel that the things she does are not only to better herself but to help others as well- which is an awesome thing!

Thanks for all you do Tricia!! Have a WONDERFUL day!!
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Happy Birthday Tricia

I really appreciate you for creating sunshine rewards. I have made extra Disney money and fell in love with a forum of crazy people from all over the USA and Canada It's quite an amazing family you created

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday Tricia!!!!

Something I would not have known without Tricia is the whole rewards scene. I knew nothing about it but after reading Tricia's posts about Sunshine and Rewards tips in general on the DIS Board I did check it out. Opened up a whole new world for me.

Thanks Tricia and enjoy your birthday!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday Tricia! I really appreciate this wonderful business you have created. Have a great day!!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Without Tricia and Sunshine Rewards, I never would have known about so many of these shopping sites. Not so good for the credit card, but it sure has made life more fun! I always get exited to see what box(es) might be on my front porch when I get home from work!

Happy Birthday, Tricia!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Happy Birthday Tricia!!!

I appreciate you for forming this Sunshine Family. This is a wonderful, crazy group
    and I love coming here to the forum everyday. It is part of my daily life now. I also
    love being able to earn extra money for my disney trips and getting information
    on disney vacations.

So eat some cake!

Have a couple drinks!

And of course... party!

Have a wonderful day. Here's to all your birthday wishes coming true!
    Elaine

Happy Birthday Tricia - the best thing about Tricia is how she has brought all these people together on sr with a common bond and interest - shopping and a lot of communication. i will always treasure her and this site. both are the greatest.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl