Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Tricia (everyone read post 1!!)

What I appreciate about Tricia, is not only has she created a place to earn extra money, but has made it a fun process for all of us. Love the games, forum, chats, etc.

Have a wonderful birthday week!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday Tricia! I hope you have a wonderful day!! I appreciate you for forming this amazing site!! Thank you so much for all that you do!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

What I appreciate about Tricia is the honest site she has here. I was burned by a GPT in the past and this is a complete 180 from that site. I also appreciate the quick turnaround when cashing out. I don't think any other site out there does that and it's what makes SR so special.

What I love is she had the great idea to give away a Disney Cruise

Wishing you a Happy Birthday. Have a great day.

Happy Birthday Tricia!!!

I have to answer all three questions, because the answers are all so easy for me!!...

1. My favorite memory of Tricia is…actually this is not SR related, but Tricia agreed to play a "part" for our Extreme Wpasadi team when we were competing over on the DIS. I thought of Tricia because I knew she was smart and also funny from her posts on the DIS, and she willingly agreed for us to use her as a character in our game.
    2. What I appreciate Tricia for is …There are so many things, but the thing that stands out the most is her genuineness. That always comes through in everything you do Tricia...you are a very genuine person!
    3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is…anything about this "rewarding" pursuit that I have gotten myself involved in here! I knew nothing about rewards sites, but Tricia's personality over at the DIS sucked me right in....and I'm so glad! Thank you Tricia!!!

Tricia...here's wishing you a Birthday FULL of Blessings!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

A super wonderful Happy Birthday to you today Tricia!!

Tricia - what I appreciate most about you is your willingness to share yourself, your business, your family, and your honesty with all of us in this community. Your commitment to customer service and "us" is like nothing I've ever seen before...thank you and a VERY happy birthday!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Happy Birthday Tricia!!!!!!

3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is…
    How to earn my way to Disney!

Happy Birthday Tricia! Hope you have a great one!

What I appreciate most, is how you take the time to get to know members and help them out wherever possible. Only on SR do I feel like I "know you" even though we've never met. Thanks for making us feel more like people, rather than just numbers!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRICIA!

I appreciate Tricia as she is able to conduct business while treating all of us as extended family. She has earned my respect for her honestly and diplomacy, even when times are tough. Even though I have never met her, I feel I "know" her. I'm sure there are no other online communities that have this same sense of family.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

My first and best memory of Tricia goes back to May 2, 2006. I joined SR Jan. 21, 2006 and cashed for the first time on April 14, 2006 for $20 Disney Dollars. I was thrilled, $20.00 free! Then came the e-mail I had won a contest! I cashed out for $250 in free giftcards! Our Disney trip was so sweet with that free money. I was hooked. In 2006 I went to Disney with $270 in giftcards. This year I have around $600 in gift cards for our trip (we leave Sunday!!). I'm hooked on SR! Thanks Tricia and Happy Birthday!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday Tricia!

What I appreciate about Tricia is her love for life, her fun personality and honesty..........I appreciate her creation, Sunshine Rewards and that I get to be part of its community.....making money, playing games, gabbing, laughing, crying, and most of all making friends.

I think May 22nd is a day for great people...........you share a birthday with my hubby.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards