Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Tricia (everyone read post 1!!)

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA

What I appreciate best about Tricia is her customer service and her total involvement and commitment to SR, which in turn makes it the best rewards site in the whole wide "world". Thank you for being "you" and I hope you have a very happy birthday today. Enjoy!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Happy Birthday Tricia!

Not only am I happy that I finally figured out this site which I've been a member of for a very long time, but I am thankful for all the help I've received along the way.

A very recent memory I have, is when Tricia helped me get my "reward" paid click up. I am not technical saavy, and didn't have a clue as to what I was doing. The webpage for my business was created by someone else. When I saw the paid click reward, I wondered if it was what I thought it was - in that I could get everyone here to visit the webpage to have traffic driven to my site. I wrote up a trouble ticket which probably sounded like it came from a grade school kid, asking if it was what I thought it was, how I went about doing it, how it worked, etc. Tricia so kindly helped me and worked through my errors - like sending her an invalid link.

Thanks, Tricia. Have a great birthday!

Cindy
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Happy Birthday Tricia!!!! I've said it before, I'll say it again, "You Rock!"

Tricia, your ability to create an atmosphere like this that is friendly, comforting and financially rewarding is astounding. You truly have the ability to make lemonade from lemons and I guess the thing that impresses me the most about you is you are SUCH a smart woman, but you have NEVER once come across as condensending, or haughty. You are down to earth, sweet, funny, honest and a through-and-through good person. You know you are well loved by us all!
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday, Tricia!!

My favorite memory of Tricia is the night we had one of our first frenzied "guess the movie" contests. DH was working and I was home alone, bored, on a Friday night and here Tricia was being 'my' friend having a contest about movies, which I love. At that moment Sunshine Rewards really changed in my mind from being a fun way to earn money for Disney to being a group of friends to laugh and cry with. I will never forget that turning point.

What I appreciate Tricia most for is her honesty and integrity. I know I'm investing my time and my heart in something that is completely above board. I also love that Tricia treats us like friends and shares her heart with us.

So again, Tricia, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and take some time to celebrate the amazing woman that you are

Tricia

Happy Birthday Tricia

What I appreciate Tricia for is that she always thinks of us, always goes to bat for us, keeps us updated about important things going on in the affiliate world, and she shares so much of herself with all of us.

I love Sunshine Rewards and I am so thankful that Tricia has done all she has done with the site to make it not just the best incentive/shopping site, but also a community of people who genuinely care by starting the forum.
    Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

I appreciate Tricia for her honesty. No matter how good or bad things may be, she will always tell it like it is. Sometimes, especially when you are reading and not speaking to someone, it is easy to get the wrong impression about what is really being said (tone) with Tricia, there is no question!! Also, now that I am a sahm, this website gives me sanity, friendship in what can be a very loney world. Happy Birthday!!!!! You are surrounded in happy thoughts

What I appreciate most about Tricia is that she has brought a wonderful group of people together by starting Sunshine Rewards! I also love the fact that she is such a "real" person and friend to all of us as she shares some of her life with us in a variety of ways.

Tricia, you are just the best human being! Thank you so much for all that you do and being such a gift to all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy your special day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I admire Tricia's ability to make us feel at "home" here on SR, and spreading a little extra sunshine every time we visit
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

My turn...

2. What I appreciate Tricia for is …

Creating a great site where we can not only earn $ to have special moments with our families but have special moments here as well.

I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Sunshine Rewards

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA

Over the past 2 yeaars, Tricia has added so much to my life by giving me the opportunity to share special moments with my family. By providing me with an opportunity to earn enough for MVMCP and that special 7th Birthday trip for my DS, Tricia has brought so much to my and my family's lives! It isn't that it is just a place to earn money, it is that it is a fun and inviting place to earn money. Anyone can run a site, but it takes a special person to create a community at the same time. That sense of community is what keeps me and so many of us coming back!

So thank you Tricia for all you do for me and the rest of the SR family! I hope you have the BEST of birthdays this year and for many years to come!!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards