Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to plan a disney trip , first timmer

I have to agree, a long plane trip is almost better because you get settled in and are committed to the full day of travel. They give you snacks, we pack snacks also, they serve juice, water, soda, they show a movie, bring your own headset or we pack our DVD player and let the kids watch movies. Sleeping is hard but the kids just seem to fall off about mid flight. We also fly in the afternoon or evening if we can.

Might I suggest you consider just taking a long flight and then have a long holiday in WDW? It really is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Don't worry about the plane. When you go long distances like that they play movies or you can sleep. Its actually rather nice and relaxing.
    oh okay thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I have to agree, a long plane trip is almost better because you get settled in and are committed to the full day of travel. They give you snacks, we pack snacks also, they serve juice, water, soda, they show a movie, bring your own headset or we pack our DVD player and let the kids watch movies. Sleeping is hard but the kids just seem to fall off about mid flight. We also fly in the afternoon or evening if we can.

Might I suggest you consider just taking a long flight and then have a long holiday in WDW? It really is worth it.
    Thank you but i think we will start with disneyland , but i still want to do disneyworld later on

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think you'll have a great time at DL and in San Diego. I absolutely love San Diego and would move there in a heart beat if my salary would keep up with their cost of living. I have heard great things about the Wild Animal Park (same people as the SD Zoo) but have never been so you should look into that as well.

Something that might be fun for your kiddos is the "duck" tours. Basically its this automobile that gives land and "water" tours. I don't know the cost out there but I know they use to have it and I went on the one in Pittsburgh years ago that was fun. Coronado Island was nice to walk around on. Not sure what there is to do on there besides the little shops and such. Your kiddos might get bored there.
    Sunshine Rewards