Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When Should I cash out ?????

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I will also be cashing out early August. Hubby and I are going to be at WDW Sept 10 - 20.
    We are staying at Old Key West resort - in a 1 bdrm. Never seen it before. We hope it is ok.
    We booked it before they announced the free dining plan. Kind of wished we were just staying
    in a normal resort to take advantage of the free dining. But then again... we will be
    in WDW so it can't be too bad!

Have we had any hint of a possible special cash out before August?
    Elaine

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    I will also be cashing out early August. Hubby and I are going to be at WDW Sept 10 - 20.
    We are staying at Old Key West resort - in a 1 bdrm. Never seen it before. We hope it is ok.
    We booked it before they announced the free dining plan. Kind of wished we were just staying
    in a normal resort to take advantage of the free dining. But then again... we will be
    in WDW so it can't be too bad!

Have we had any hint of a possible special cash out before August?
    Someone recently asked and Tricia said that there hasn't been enough shopping done on the site recently to be able to offer one. So we all need to shop more. I did my share yesterday. 2 dancing deer order, 1 omaha steaks, 1 disney movie express.

I'm going to be at the Poly 9/17-9/22 and i was thinking of cashing out in June so I can use the money to pay off my package balance or MNSSHP tickets. I was hoping for a special cashout, but the SM rate is pretty good too. My balance is $360.00 right now (I've been saving) and I'll probably cash out when I hit $400.00 or so. I am just hoping I don't cash out right before a special cashout. I wish we had some idea if there might be one or if it's not even a possibility.

Well I guess I need to do more shopping. Gotta do my part you know....
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I'm gonna cash out 3rd week of Aug or so for our Sept 20th trip
    Sunshine RewardsRobin