Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's lift Sunshinegirl's spirit!

Default Let's lift Sunshinegirl's spirit!

With everything that is going on, I thought it would be a great idea to start a thread to share what we have spent our earnings on. Kinda give Sunshinegirl a warm feeling knowing just how much she is making a difference in our lives.

As for me, my earnings have purchased or will be purchasing....
    ....4 tickets to MNSSHP
    ....4 tickets to Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum(with 1% cash back)
    ....4 tickets to Titanic Museum
    ....4 tickets to Arabian Knight Dinner Show(with 1% cash back)
    ....4 tickets to Blizzard Beach(with 1% cash back)
    ....breakfast for 4 at LePeeps(with 7% cash back)
    ....Dinner for 4 at Hooters

Plus using the link for Budget car rental, I have reserved a SUV for 12 days for the incrediable price of $287.00(with 2% cash back) and with the HiltonHHonors American Express I applied for and recieved, we recieved a free night's stay in Orlando which allowed us to add an extra day to our upcoming vacation. Anything I make between now and September first is for souvenir money for the children. THANK YOU Sunshinegirl...adding an extra day to any vacation...AWESOME! Without SR, We wouldn't be doing Ripleys, Titanic, Arabian Knights, LePeeps, Hooters, or Blizzard Beach.

For giving my children so many memories on our upcoming trip!
    Last edited by sunshinemckenzie; 06-17-2007 at 12:55 PM.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Without sunshinegirl I would be homeless the first two nights of our WDW trip. But because of her I am now staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for 2 nights. However, my god daughters have declared that they are staying with my parents at the Boardwalk instead of us. .

Three Cheers for Sunshine Girl.

Kim
    ________
    Yamaha zuma 125 specifications
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:53 AM.

I bought a cd I'd been wanting and a book from Amazon
    I have $30 worth of Chili's cards and we're taking my parents there next week while they visit
    And, I blew $25 at Target on stuff!

Thanks!

We just got back June 5. My sunshine money was spent for the following:
    1 Dinner at Smoky Bones
    1 Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe
    Groceries for the week we were there at Target
    We spent only 2 days at Disney Parks and while there the only out of pocket money I spent was on parking. Every bite we ate(and my boys can eat) and everything we bought was paid for with My Disney Gift Cards. We even had a huge shopping spree at DTD before we left. My youngest son lost $75 dollars in gift cards and his drivers licence while we were there and since Disney returned them we spent $25 at the Disney Store Outlet sale on tons of stuff. And now to beat it all I still have $50 left to use when I go to a conference in Orlando in July!
    Yes, Sunshine Rewards had been good to me!
    Thanks, Trica!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I forgot one thing, I signed up for Search for Jesus but lost the money. But since I signed up on a Monday it hit me that the essays only come out on Mondays. So I called them and ask about that since I would not get anything since the essay would come after my trial was over what was I to do. So they extended my trial by one week. So now if I, well you know, they can never say that I did it without a fair trial.
    Sammielynn

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I've earned enough ($100 in Disney GC's) that I didn't feel so guilty ordering tickets for Cirque de Soleil's La Nouba when I'm in Disney World at the end of October! (I think I may be down at the same time that you are Tricia - I'll keep my eyes open for a family dressed like pirates, lol!)

Thanks for the great site!
    Sunshine Rewards

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

I haven't cashed out yet, but I plan to put the money towards paying off my car! It's the first car I have ever owned in my own name by myself and the SR money will get me that much closer to my goal. After that, all money will be set aside for a down payment on our first house!
    Thank you so much, SunshineGirl, for making this a place where we can all feel welcome and for giving us a chance to make a little extra money to use toward our goals. You do a great job and I don't think you hear that enough!

The Disney GCs I earned helped me purchase an AP to WDW.

Thanks, Tricia!

We usually make a trip to WDW every other year for my daughter's birthday... She loves how everyone says happy birthday, and the people at disney just make it a special day..

We aren't scheduled to go this year... this year being an off year... but thanks to SR we will be going this year. I can't wait to see the look on her face.

I'm trying to figure out what special thing we will do that we have never done. maybe eat at a new restaurant or reserve seats for fireworks show.

Thanks to SR We can try new things at Disney that weren't within our budget before... Thanks for the new dreams.

Faith
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thanks to the money I earned and the 10% back on disney gift cards that SR was running for a while, I was able to talk DH into another disney vacation this summer! Without the extra I earned, DH would never have given in.

So, we will be toasting to Tricia while enjoying a nice pool-side beverage at POR in August!

Thanks for all you do!
    Debbie