Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's lift Sunshinegirl's spirit!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I will be using my SR earnings to stay a little longer at WDW next year and hopefully to pay for part of the dining plan in case they do not offer free dining again in Sept. next year.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll be using my rewards to pay for Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique packages for my two little girls (DD3 & DD7) during our September trip. My girls have been watching the DVD planning video and keep BEGGING to do this. Little do they know, Mommy already has it booked AND paid for, thanks to Sunshine Rewards...and it will remain a surprise. Thank you, Tricia, for helping me make family memories.

I have $150 in Disney GC's and halfway to another $100 to be used to drink and snack our way around the world at Epcot and pay for parasailing while on our trip next September! Also have a $50 Darden GC to be used for dining while on the road to Disney.

It will be very relaxing to not have to think about what we are spending while on vacation...something I can usually not get away from! Thanks Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

You all are so fantastic. You are absolutely right that it cheers me up to hear what everyone spends their rewards on. And it fires me up to get out there and keep fighting to help you earn more. I love the thought of being a little part of so many people's happy memories!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had not been with SR very long before we went to Disney last month but I was able to earn $75 in GC, which my kids then had a small shopping spree in DTD! My lil guy loves legos and spent most in there, as for our lil princess she is to small to ask for lots of things but she got her fair share also!! I am now working towards our next trip in Feb.
    I am so glad I found SR!!!!!! It was so much fun, getting to feel like I help contribute to our trips!!!!
    Thanks Tricia!!!!!!!!
    Lydia
    Last edited by coastalgirl; 06-17-2007 at 07:18 PM. Reason: I just can't spell!!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I joined SR a few months ago after hearing about it on the DIS. When I started my goal was to earn $150 by our September trip to pay for part of the ticket cost of our second day.

So far I have already earned $200! I have used that to help pay for our trip package I can't believe how fast I've earned money, and how much fun it has been!

Thanks Tricia for providing such a wonderful site! This site has been a tremendous help in ensuring that our fall trip is our best ever!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I only cash out for the Disney GC and it has paid for most of our eating on our last trip....we have another trip coming up at the end of October and with the two Disney GC that I cashed out for during the recent special, we will be "eating and drinking around the world" during the food and wine festival....can't wait!! Thank you Tricia...I will be thinking about you each time I hand them that GC for payment of our little glasses of wine and food samples !!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I had only been a member of SR for about a month but I managed to earn $50 that I used for a Disney gc and a Target GC to buy supplies. The money I've earned since is going towards school clothes for the kids next fall. Thanks, Tricia!

I love ya Tricia! Your site has helped us do the following:

Disneyland, June 2006:
    Breakfast in Tomorrowland
    Lunch at Taste Pilot's Grill at DCA
    Plethora of Disney Dollars that were spent on ice creams, popcorns, sodas
    $60 spent at World Of Disney

Target Gift Cards August 2006:
    End of summer bargains, stuff

Waldenbooks Gift Card Sept 2006:
    WDW guidebook

Walt Disney World 2007:
    Dinner at Nine Dragons
    Drinks in France
    Shopping at Basin in the Grand Floridian
    Shopping at World of Disney
    Refillable mugs at WL
    Lunch at Tusker House
    Lunch at Casey's Corner
    2 pins each for my sons
    Other stuff I am probably forgetting

Big Giant Move, May 2007
    Gift Certificates.com for Crate and Barrel gift card for new home
    Bought a doormat, candles, glasses, candle holders, towels

Saving for Walt Disney World 2008- so far have $73 in my SR pot; hoping for about $500 more by then!

Your site is my favorite and the only one I am loyal to. I don't even look at all the other ones except to do the paid email clicks. Your dedication to a fair site, your warmth and your sense of humor shine through every day!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

You do the same thing as me. I actually have sent Tricia some of the clicks I have gotten because I would love to do them but want to do them through her.
    ________
    Vaporizer Review
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:53 AM.