Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's lift Sunshinegirl's spirit!

Oh my gosh where do I start? LOL...

I paid for the DDP on my mother/daughter trip with Sunshine rewards -- we'll be dining with Cinderella at 1900 Park Fare, the Chef Mickeys, Whispering Canyon Cafe, and Mama Melrose. I also used SR to pay for BBB for DD8's birthday treat, and we have a nice amount of spending $.

Now I am saving for our surprise Christmas trip

Well - with what I earned before January - paid for our food for the one day we were at Epcot before we went on our cruise and a few souveniers.

With what I have earned so far in GC's ($300) I will be buying dinner when we go to WDW in November.

Thanks Tricia!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I paid for dinner at Cape May, several large collectibles from the last trip, dinner at Rose & Crown, and my Disneyland Tickets.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default What a great thread!

Well let's see!

Last year I took all of us to see LaNouba! Boy are those tickets expensive!

This year I purchased the Pirate & Princess tickets and have fun money for my family!

Sunshine Rewards

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

So far I have cashed out for:

Amazon gift card to get the rest of my luggage
    Disney Dollars for my trip
    Target, Walmart and Border's gift cards to use towards Black Friday Shopping for Christmas.

Tricia, I can't thank you enough for all the gift cards. This year I am going to help my sister out with buying Christmas for her kids and that is what the gift cards are going to. We love to shop Black Friday and get the great deals.. I will be thanking you and all of SR family that day!
    Last edited by TXMouseChaser; 06-18-2007 at 11:39 AM.

Sunshine Rewards

I have used my rewards for some fun stuff and some practical. I had paid out through paypal so I could save it for Christmas shopping but we ran out of money last month so I was able to pull that money out and not use our credit card!! So nice. I also wanted to take the kids strawberry picking so we used my money and then we made jam. I like knowing my money gets to be fun stuff. I just cashed out for a 100 supercertificate and giftcertificate.com. I plan to use that for gift cards for Chiristmas.
    <Sunshine Rewards

For the Oct trip I have $275 in Disney gift cards and $50 in Rainforest GC. Hoping for another $100-200 by the time we go. That will pay for some nice meals out. We don't do the DDP but do have the Dining Experience.
    It really helps me since I seem to be the "Nana with the money tree in her backyard". I love to spoil my grandchildren.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

In the past I've received a long distance calling card...which actually turned out great b/c I was able to cancel my phone company prepackaged plan saving me $30 a month! I've also gotten Wal Mart cards for my daughter to download music. Now my efforts are geared towards a trip to Disney.

I've homeschooled my daughter, 15, since day 1. Being a single mom I work at home to be able to do so. These rewards are just fantastic for us! My daughter walks by "Clicking our way to Disney?? You go girl." LOL

Thanks Sunshine Family!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm just about to cash out for the first time and it will be for a darden card. which will help pay for a meal while at disney and i foresee more to come. Thanks!
    Sonya

I used my earnings to help take my cousin and her 11 year old daughter to WDW for a week. We went Memorial Day week. It was a glorious trip. We were supposed to go the same week last year, but my cousin was starting her chemo. She has breast cancer. This was our victory trip!! Thanks Sunshinegirl!!!