Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Let's lift Sunshinegirl's spirit!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Well, I've only been here since the beginning of the month, but I was able to cash out for a $25 Disney gift card for our first trip to WDW in the fall and will be cashing out for a $25 eBags gift certificate to go towards my Baggalini messenger to use while at Disney!

The rest of my efforts up until then will go towards more Disney gift cards to buy souveniers and try to contribute to some of the out of pocket things my parents have planned since they're being nice enough to take me!

SR is the BEST! Thank you so much Tricia! I don't know why anyone would use any other site
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I already cashed out for a 100.00 gift card and that is going toward our MVMCP tickets and will continue to add to my spending money we have until Novmeber so i have some time but Sunshine has been wonderful for putting some sunshine in our vacation!!! Thank you!!!!!

Thanks Tricia !
    I cashed out a month ago for cash that will go toward meals on this year's vacation.

Next month, I plan to get in on the special Disney giftcard promotion and start saving toward a 'future' Disney trip. My thinking is: once I save up a bunch of funds that are designated 'Disney-only' we'll HAVE to go back!!!

I Love SR!
    .................................................. ........Sunshine Rewards
    <------Wish I Were Here!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Oh my gosh where do I start? LOL...

I paid for the DDP on my mother/daughter trip with Sunshine rewards -- we'll be dining with Cinderella at 1900 Park Fare, the Chef Mickeys, Whispering Canyon Cafe, and Mama Melrose. I also used SR to pay for BBB for DD8's birthday treat, and we have a nice amount of spending $.

Now I am saving for our surprise Christmas trip

Just wanted to say, have a great time on your Trip in 2 days!!!

We spent all our rewards on our Med Excursions was close to $300.00

Thanks Tricia