Thread: Shopping question

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Default Shopping question

Does it matter what email address I use for shopping? Do I have to use the
    same email addy I used when I signed up for SR?
    Elaine

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

No, you can use anyone you want. It tracks by your user ID and not your email addy. I rarely ever use my email that's registered here and have always gotten credit.

i use my ISP e-mail for shopping, so i can make sure i see the confirmation and shipping notice e-mails. i've always gotten credit too.

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Ok, so more questions. (Sometimes I really feel dumb, LOL)

I just placed my first shopping order thru SR.

I wanted some peanuts and hubby wanted macadamia nuts, so I ordered from NutsontheNet.
    So I clicked on the banner thru SR, picked the 2 bags I wanted, created an account (cause
    I am sure I am going to want more!), put in my credit card. hit enter. It gave me a
    confirmation on the order page, and I just checked... and got a confirmation email.

So the question is... is that it? Is that all I have to do? Was I stressing over nothing?
    Elaine

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Yep, that's it. Now you just have to wait until Tricia gets the info from NOTN and credits your account. I'm assuming you're not a SM so it'll be 21 days before you're giving the credit (3 for SM's). Until then it'll show as pending in your account info. HTH!