Thread: Shopping Question

Default Shopping Question

I just purchased through ShopNBC.com. It was a large purchase, we bought a new mattress set. So I was just wondering how it would work out, because I messed up a snapfish order last week.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    I just purchased through ShopNBC.com. It was a large purchase, we bought a new mattress set. So I was just wondering how it would work out, because I messed up a snapfish order last week.
    It should show up as pending within two weeks. Can you clarify "messed up" with the snapfish order so I can try to be more helpful?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

the prints were already in my cart when i purchased them, I already received the prints and everything, so I guess didn't get the credit
    I was tired last night because of working all weekend and din't realize how silly my post seemed and didn't make much sense. Sorry. Thanks so muchfor answering. I just didn't want to mess up another order. So I cleared my cookies, went through SR with an empty cart and added the items, but we did value pays for the mattress set, so will it credit when we finish paying it off? or right away?
    Sunshine Rewards