Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shoebuy sale...

Hey all you Capri Croc ladies!

You all got me curious enough, so I tried on a pair at Dicks yesterday while I was at the mall. I really liked the Capri flip flops, but the strap was a little tight. Can you loosen that up any or does it loosen on its own after you wear them for a while? Granted, Dicks didn't have my size, so I had to try on a pair that's a size below what I normally wear, so that could be part of the problem. Shoebuy does have the color I want in my size. I'm tempted to go ahead and get them and just wear them around the apartment for a while. If they don't work, I can always send them back.

Anybody know if that Shoebuy limitted time offer (15% off and $9 cash back) is still good? I'm tempted to try using that link, but I'm a little leery if it's not working right. It DID take 15% when I did a trial run earlier.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Hey all you Capri Croc ladies!

You all got me curious enough, so I tried on a pair at Dicks yesterday while I was at the mall. I really liked the Capri flip flops, but the strap was a little tight. Can you loosen that up any or does it loosen on its own after you wear them for a while? Granted, Dicks didn't have my size, so I had to try on a pair that's a size below what I normally wear, so that could be part of the problem. Shoebuy does have the color I want in my size. I'm tempted to go ahead and get them and just wear them around the apartment for a while. If they don't work, I can always send them back.

Anybody know if that Shoebuy limitted time offer (15% off and $9 cash back) is still good? I'm tempted to try using that link, but I'm a little leery if it's not working right. It DID take 15% when I did a trial run earlier.
    Funny you say that bc I think my strap is looser then I'm used to? Maybe it was the wrong size shoe that caused it? I have narrow "thin" but very LARGE feet! lol Mine feel great with extra room where the strap is. I still love mine!
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL, my mother calls me Bigfoot! I'm used to wearing a 10 but sometimes can go with a 9, but I really prefer having the extra room with the 10. My other Crocs are all 10s, so it may be that.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    LOL, my mother calls me Bigfoot! I'm used to wearing a 10 but sometimes can go with a 9, but I really prefer having the extra room with the 10. My other Crocs are all 10s, so it may be that.
    LOL funny you say that I used to be a 10, had kids about a 10.5 so 11's are comfortable for me. I said I had a large foot... I meant it's BIG!!!!!
    I guess their just "long" and narrow!
    My 11's fit perfect in all my crocs
    Sunshine Rewards