Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoebuy sale...

thanks ladies! too bad there's nothing in the new balance but she really likes the sketchers

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Just saw that shoebuy.com has 20% sale listed on the website. Wanted to post it for those of you who need to rack up some credits. Now I have to keep saying to myself "No more Crocs...no more Crocs...I can do this!"
    Ooh! Thanks for the heads-up Janet! I have birthday money to spend!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Bad, bad, bad girl. Then again.........I do need a pair of walking shoes.
    That's what you ALWAYS say Kathie! You must do a lot of walkin' girl!

ETA: they don't have what I want in my size. Boo hoo!
    Last edited by JillyFish; 05-26-2008 at 06:43 PM.

Would love to buy some new shoes, but I have sooo many purchases that haven't credited as of yet. I'm kinda concerned about that right now, so I'm gonna wait until things post. Hopefully they will soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

i made my purchase

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post

That's what you ALWAYS say Kathie! You must do a lot of walkin' girl!
    Well........I bought 3 pairs of hiking/walking shoes and they all went back. One brand I bought had some issue with a seam that dug into my foot. I bought 2 different sizes. Neither one fit. Another brand felt like lead. Needless to say..........they were history. Guess for hiking shoes I'll have to actually go into a store to try different brands.

I did just buy New Balance walking shoes (prior to this order) and they are fine, but I decided to try a new style this time and while they are good for the treadmill, they are not good for WDW.

The NB I just bought are the same style as the ones I have been wearing. Those are pretty worn out. Only difference is they are this years model. I should have known to stick to the ones I have been wearing. AND they were half the price of the ones I just ordered. My MIL always says, you get what you pay for and boy was she right.

Does that make sense?? One can never have too many shoes of any kind!!!

ETA: they don't have what I want in my size. Boo hoo!
    Oh.....how disappointing. Did you sign up for an email? They'll let you know when your size comes in. I'm sorry you didn't get any shoes.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

got my order in just under the wire last night.........

ordered myself the mango capri croc sandals, my nephew his first pair of crocs (orange)....can you tell my favorite color yet! and also ordered my dd8 a new pair of sketchers.

and that is in addition to an order I made a few days earlier for my dd's (they both wanted new crocs.....) can't beat the discount and then percentage back!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Well........I bought 3 pairs of hiking/walking shoes and they all went back. One brand I bought had some issue with a seam that dug into my foot. I bought 2 different sizes. Neither one fit. Another brand felt like lead. Needless to say..........they were history. Guess for hiking shoes I'll have to actually go into a store to try different brands.

I did just buy New Balance walking shoes (prior to this order) and they are fine, but I decided to try a new style this time and while they are good for the treadmill, they are not good for WDW.

The NB I just bought are the same style as the ones I have been wearing. Those are pretty worn out. Only difference is they are this years model. I should have known to stick to the ones I have been wearing. AND they were half the price of the ones I just ordered. My MIL always says, you get what you pay for and boy was she right.

Does that make sense?? One can never have too many shoes of any kind!!!

Oh.....how disappointing. Did you sign up for an email? They'll let you know when your size comes in. I'm sorry you didn't get any shoes.
    I hope you know I was just teasing Kathie. It just sounded like such a good line to me....
    I'm sorry you're having such a hard time finding the right ones.

Ooh, I forgot I could sign up for an email. I should do that.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I hope you know I was just teasing Kathie. It just sounded like such a good line to me....
    I'm sorry you're having such a hard time finding the right ones.
    That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!! ..............Nearly convinced ya' didn't I???

My DH has stopped exclaiming "Not ANOTHER pair of shoes!!" I think the man just resigned himself to the boxes coming.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i placed my order about 9:45 p.m. last night and the credit is already pending in my account! i'll be ordering ALL our shoes from shoebuy from now on!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i placed my order about 9:45 p.m. last night and the credit is already pending in my account! i'll be ordering ALL our shoes from shoebuy from now on!
    Why do you think I chose to do my video contest on shoebuy?? lol
    My credit is pending too!
    Thanks Tricia!!
    Sunshine Rewards