Thread: Shoebuy Sizing Question

Default Shoebuy Sizing Question

i'm looking for a pair of sneakers for my DD, and i'd prefer new balance, if possible, but when i look at shoebuy, all the NB styles say "childrens" except 2, which say "girls". she's 10 and wears a size 3.5/4, so is a children's 4 the same as a girls 4 on shoebuy or would a children's 4 be too small? boy, am i confused...someone help this pitiful, shoebuy virgin! i guess y'all can tell i've never ordered shoes online before, lol

We were all online shoebuying newbies once so don't feel overwhelmed.

There is a link under Customer Service called FITTING.

It gives you several ways to measure feet. This may be your best bet as manufacturer's sizes vary..

I 'usually' take a 5½. I have been able to fit in as low as a 4 and as high as a 6. Sometimes wide, sometimes not.

I have used the printable measuring chart and it has been a life saver.

Hope that helps. Once you get the hang of it (and the shoe sites remembers your CC# in your account) you'll be ordering shoes in less than 5 minutes.

Good luck!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

hehehe, thanks kathie! my DH is soooooo not going to like this, LOL, but he'll like the great deal i'm getting

mmmmk, so if her new balance (which she still wears and swears fit fine) are a 3.5 and her nikes are a 4, should i get the NB in a 4 or a 4.5 for fall? what would y'all do?

anyone? bueller?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

If it were me, I would go 4.5. I tend to get them ..5 bigger anyway so they have room to grow. Worse comes to worse she may have to wait a month or so before she can actually wear them?
    Sunshine Rewards

lol, i'm the same way-better a tad too big than too small, but it always helps to ask the opinions of the pros thanks!

oh crap, lol, the shoe saga continues! my DD's NB are actually a 4, i thought they were a 3.5, LOL. my grandmother said order the size 5, i'm not sure if i should get a 4.5 or a 5. anyone care to offer an opinion?