Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Do Not File Trouble Tickets....

Default Please Do Not File Trouble Tickets....

Please do not file trouble tickets unless your shopping is AT LEAST 10 days old. We had a BUNCH of trouble tickets filed today from shopping purchases made last weekend. Because we did not process transactions over the Memorial Day holiday, you will not see credits for those until tomorrow afternoon when we get everything caught up. Filing trouble tickets for shopping that is just at 8 or 9 days on a holiday just creates more work for Angie and Cindy.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Please do not file trouble tickets unless your shopping is AT LEAST 10 days old. We had a BUNCH of trouble tickets filed today from shopping purchases made last weekend. Because we did not process transactions over the Memorial Day holiday, you will not see credits for those until tomorrow afternoon when we get everything caught up. Filing trouble tickets for shopping that is just at 8 or 9 days on a holiday just creates more work for Angie and Cindy.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    **bump***
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Don't mean to be 'talking back' or anything like that, but the last time I thought about filing a TT and went to the TT pages, I thought I saw on the page that it said at least 8 days? It was a good thing that I saw that because it helped me hold my horses then, and my shopping credited the next day. Anyway, does that need to be updated then to say 10 rather than 8?

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I was confused by this too. Here's what the trouble ticket information states:

Offers and sales should appear in your account within 10-14 days. Shopping credits will appear as pending for 21 days from the date of purchase to discourage fraud. On the 22nd day, they will credit immediately. Do not request credit for shopping that appears as pending.

Requests for credit cannot be filed until at least 8 days have passed since the transaction, and the requests must be completely filed within 30 days of the purchase. Credit requests filed without proper confirmation emails will be deleted.

I responded to the Gevalia offer on May 13th (also received an automated email from them confirming the order), and received another confirmation email on the 16th. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait 10 or 8 days from the 13th or the 16th. I chose to use the 16th since that's when I received a real confirmation from them, but still was unsure about whether to wait 8 days or 10 days. Sounds like I erred on the wrong side and filed the trouble ticket too early.

But I'm still confused about what is the correct number of days to wait (8 or 10). If you could clarify, I will happily abide by the rules.

Thanks for your patience!
    Barb

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think what Tricia is asking here is that we all need to be patient on holiday weekends.

While the TT system states the earliest you can submit a ticket is 8 days after your purchase date it is normally better for you and SR to wait until 2 weeks as that is normally 2 Sundays (since shopping is normally input on Sundays) for it to show up as it sometimes takes that long for a merchant to submit it to SR. There are no issues with you submitting it at day 8 but sometimes it's best to wait.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I think what Tricia is asking here is that we all need to be patient on holiday weekends.

While the TT system states the earliest you can submit a ticket is 8 days after your purchase date it is normally better for you and SR to wait until 2 weeks as that is normally 2 Sundays (since shopping is normally input on Sundays) for it to show up as it sometimes takes that long for a merchant to submit it to SR. There are no issues with you submitting it at day 8 but sometimes it's best to wait.
    Right. Technically you can file on the 8th day. But in a case like today where your 8th day falls on a long holiday weekend, it just creates more work if you file it on the 8th day. Chances are really good that all trouble tickets filed today will be taken care of when we run the credits tomorrow.

We're at a point now where about 50% of our shopping credits are showing up within 48 hours (except holiday weekends). We're hoping that with another system upgrade next week, that number is going to jump to 95% of shopping showing up withing 48 hours. But we are waiting on the networks to give us some technical help. So for the meantime, we are still manually crediting about 50% of the shopping.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

So for the meantime, we are still manually crediting about 50% of the shopping.
    And thank you for doing that!

We're hoping that with another system upgrade next week, that number is going to jump to 95% of shopping showing up withing 48 hours.
    That's just awesome!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

And remember, offers, paid trials, surveys, those freebies.....none of them are eligible for trouble ticket filing. Its stated right on the trouble ticket page and you will just recieve a copy of that right back.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thank you all for the explanations. I'm new here and so much of this is a learning process. I think this is a fabulous site and don't want to do anything to jeopardize my membership. Thanks for your patience with all of my questions.
    Barb

We're at a point now where about 50% of our shopping credits are showing up within 48 hours (except holiday weekends).
    Wow.

We're hoping that with another system upgrade next week, that number is going to jump to 95% of shopping showing up withing 48 hours.
    Wow.

(back to my regularly scheduled vacation)
    Sunshine Rewards