Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Do Not File Trouble Tickets....

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Thank you all for the explanations. I'm new here and so much of this is a learning process. I think this is a fabulous site and don't want to do anything to jeopardize my membership. Thanks for your patience with all of my questions.
    Questions are always welcome so keep on posting!! Everyone was new at one time or another and until you get the hang of everything, it can be intimidating.
    Before long you'll be a pro and will be answering questions for others.

Members here are so friendly and helpful.

Welcome to SR.........we're glad to see you here.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the hard work today Tricia. 2 out of my 3 shopping credits from last week/this weekend are already pending!!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thanks for the hard work today Tricia. 2 out of my 3 shopping credits from last week/this weekend are already pending!!
    I 2nd that! 4 out of my 6, but one was placed late last night so I don't expect that one. Children's Place is the first of the 6 that i'm waiting on, but from reading the other threads, they just seem to be a little slower then the rest. Not worried though, bc once the script runs my balance will see a nice jump!
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone know how long it takes for Disneyshopping to credit? I placed an order on 5/20 and it isn't showing yet. I don't want to get worried unless it is usually fast. Thanks.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    Does anyone know how long it takes for Disneyshopping to credit? I placed an order on 5/20 and it isn't showing yet. I don't want to get worried unless it is usually fast. Thanks.
    Totally my experience in the past - DS takes about a week to credit. Now with that said I would not worry about credits right now because as Tricia mentioned some merchants are behind and haven't reported credits back to her since sometime last week and they are all trying to catch up as well. I would start to worry on Monday and file a TT then if you don't have credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok. I didn't really want to worry unless they were one of the merchants that credit in 1-2 days and I am still not seeing anything. I am trying to retrain my brain to shop here first, but, it doesn't always work.

LOL, my .06 apple itunes credit appeared! Woo Hoo!!!! I cracked up clicking thru SR first for that one. But I think there should be 2 .06 credits, but I'm not sweatin' it. Does apple credit at about the same pace? I bought DH a refurbished ipod last week. Also did my first Sephora purchase, but that was just Saturday, so I don't expect to see that one for a few more days. I am sooooo itchin' to do a Gap order, but I don't need to. Somebody stop me! I am sorely tempted by a dress I see for DD that's TDF....and then some swim trunks for DS10....and some track pants for same DS....
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I 2nd that! 4 out of my 6, but one was placed late last night so I don't expect that one. Children's Place is the first of the 6 that i'm waiting on, but from reading the other threads, they just seem to be a little slower then the rest. Not worried though, bc once the script runs my balance will see a nice jump!
    Ditto! 3 of my 3 expected are pending: Vera Bradley, Shoebuy, and Disney Shopping.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

So I had my Disneyshopping show up and my apple itunes show up and my Ch.com show up. I made a purchase today at shoebuy and I am going to make another tonight. I am trying to give it a while before I clear cookies and make the second one. I was totally worried I wasn't going to make SM. I still might not but at least stuff is back to crediting for me WOOOHOOO!
    Sunshine Rewards

My new Apple iMac showed up and so did my Sheraton Hotel reservation ( which I won't be using until June!!) But I'm still waiting for a Best Buy pick up in store and a Lands End!! Both of which I have either picked up or received in the mail!!

Patience is a virtue!! Right?!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187