Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning!

Default Good Morning!

Well it's Monday (Yuck) but Chloe has only got 8 more days of school left!!!!
    Have a great day everyone!!
    Karen

Good morning! Our kids have been out of school since May 28. Starting the 2nd week of summer enrichment today.

And I leave for Disney World on SATURDAY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tantor View Post
    Well it's Monday (Yuck) but Chloe has only got 8 more days of school left!!!!
    Have a great day everyone!!
    You're the first person I've found this year whose school gets out later than ours! My DD7's school doesn't finish until 6/25 and I thought THAT was late! Although, on the flip side...she doesn't go back until the week after labor day.

Have a great Monday everyone!!

5 more days and counting for us! I'm so looking forward to sleeping in a little and not having so many commitments!
    Debbie

We finished on Thursday and I'm ready for her to go back to school already!! Just kidding but I have had all the neighborhood kids over here and I'm ready for DD to go to their houses!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Gee, my boys got out on the 18th of May! But they also go back the 3rd of August!
    Everyone have a great day!!!!
    Last edited by coastalgirl; 06-18-2007 at 09:31 AM. Reason: still can't spell!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Any Home Schoolers out there?

My daughter has a handful of assignments left to finish up, but she is dragging her feet... so it looks like she will continue to have an hour a day of work for another week or two... or she can just buckle down and get it done in a few days...but it looks like she has chosen to do a little every day.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Any Home Schoolers out there?

My daughter has a handful of assignments left to finish up, but she is dragging her feet... so it looks like she will continue to have an hour a day of work for another week or two... or she can just buckle down and get it done in a few days...but it looks like she has chosen to do a little every day.

Faith
    My daughter was all over the board this year. She finished Vocab & History a few months ago, Science this week and Math was just plain difficult this year so we are taking it slow and I'm going to spread it out a few days a week over the summer. That is why I love homeschooling so much...OUR timetable, not theirs.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

We're homeschoolers too! We are schooling this summer - sort of. My oldest is just doing math, grammar, and a summer journal. My middle still needs to finish his standardized testing for last year. My youngest is supposed to start K in the fall. We got her started 3 weeks ago. She's begging me to teach her how to read. I figure I want to do this at her pace and she seems ready. Plus I'll ease into homeschooling 3!! That seems so overwhelming! But I know we will do it and figure out what's best!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    You're the first person I've found this year whose school gets out later than ours! My DD7's school doesn't finish until 6/25 and I thought THAT was late! Although, on the flip side...she doesn't go back until the week after labor day.

Have a great Monday everyone!!
    We start after labor day in Sept. and have to have so many days of schooling (can't remember how many) I ususally pull her out of school,early but this is her last year at this school andI thought she might like to stay till the end.
    Karen