Thread: A Little Change To TT Filing

Default A Little Change To TT Filing

Here is the new wording.

Requests for credit cannot be filed until at least 10 days have passed since the transaction

This way, if there is a little delay because of holidays or weekends, the 10 days should be falling within this range. This is effective immediately. Any tickets filed before the 10 days will be closed without explanation. The day following the purchase starts day one.

Thanks for understanding. We try to have good customer service but with a multitude of TT filed before we even have a chance to push credits thru distracts from what we need to do.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Bumpidy bump bump.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks for the clarification and update! -- I know I was aware shopping would probably not credit until after the holiday, but it's good to be sure of the rule to follow for future occasions. I do get impatient to see my credits, but will wait the 10 days if I need to do a TT.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Good idea!! Maybe Sunshine Guy can set it up so the system won't LET you file a TT unless it has been 10 days. Less work for you all.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

And we moved one step closer today to not having to manually credit half of our transactions. YEA!! The further we move to automating that process, the faster everyone will see their credits and the less reason there will be to file TTs over holiday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sounds good to me!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Thanks for the info Cindy, forgot about the holiday yesterday(I worked all weekend..how could I forget!). Well, I won't bother with TT's anymore...I just won't shop..or do offers for awhile. Not to sound mean, just disappointed as since I got my new computer(with Vista) for x-mas I've had trouble getting just about anything to credit. Everytime I think I am doing the right thing (clearing cookies, making sure I am going through the correct SR links etc.) nothing works...someother site gets credit, I don't get a confirmation email..or nothing shows up at all. I've got about 50 bucks since x-mas..not good. I continue to try, but fail every time it seems...very disappointing.

Guess I'll still do my daily paid clicks and hope for someday to reach pass past by goal, untill then...I'm going to hang out on the forum and an occasional flash chat, but no more shopping or offers for me, I'm done!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Thanks for the info Cindy, forgot about the holiday yesterday(I worked all weekend..how could I forget!). Well, I won't bother with TT's anymore...I just won't shop..or do offers for awhile. Not to sound mean, just disappointed as since I got my new computer(with Vista) for x-mas I've had trouble getting just about anything to credit. Everytime I think I am doing the right thing (clearing cookies, making sure I am going through the correct SR links etc.) nothing works...someother site gets credit, I don't get a confirmation email..or nothing shows up at all. I've got about 50 bucks since x-mas..not good. I continue to try, but fail every time it seems...very disappointing.

Guess I'll still do my daily paid clicks and hope for someday to reach pass past by goal, untill then...I'm going to hang out on the forum and an occasional flash chat, but no more shopping or offers for me, I'm done!

I think Vista in itself from what I hear is probably creating the problems. Who do you go through, I.E or AOL or Yahoo? That sometimes seems to be the problem with different programs. Have you tried different ones to see if any of them jive with Vista. If anyone else on here has Vista, can you let us know who you use. I'm sure we can find a solution for you, we don't want you to miss out on the good offers and shopping discounts we have here. Even though the cashback is just a plus, its always nice to see it in your account.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I think Vista in itself from what I hear is probably creating the problems. Who do you go through, I.E or AOL or Yahoo? That sometimes seems to be the problem with different programs. Have you tried different ones to see if any of them jive with Vista. If anyone else on here has Vista, can you let us know who you use. I'm sure we can find a solution for you, we don't want you to miss out on the good offers and shopping discounts we have here. Even though the cashback is just a plus, its always nice to see it in your account.
    Don't worry Cindy....I've posted about it before, even to SRGuy on the tech board...m n' c has helped some as others, but it just seems I'm an SR jinx..oh well.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I have been using Vista since Christmas time. I am still trying to get used to it. I have been getting all my credits for shopping. Only one I think didn't and Miss Angie helped me out way back when. I don't clear my cookies all the time because I don't want to miss my shopping credits. Offers are a hit or miss but they were before. Kinda of like a surprise. I go through IE too.

I am not sure how much help I will be but if you have any questions please ask....here or PM me. The next couple of days will be tough for me but I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards