Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Video Contest Winner

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thanks Tricia! As I said in my TT, I am disappointed more people didn't take advantage of it. I enjoyed watching everyone's and thought they did a great job. I think it's great to see members advertising products they bought. To me word of mouth from peers is the best advertising there is. I thought it was a great contest, and would have loved to see even more entries!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Thanks Tricia! As I said in my TT, I am disappointed more people didn't take advantage of it. I enjoyed watching everyone's and thought they did a great job. I think it's great to see members advertising products they bought. To me word of mouth from peers is the best advertising there is. I thought it was a great contest, and would have loved to see even more entries!
    Me too-I really think this was a great opportunity.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I wish more people entered too ! It was fun to make the videos and a lot of fun to watch them too. I hope we have more things like this in the future. The video reviews are GREAT !

Thanks Tricia for the great contest and for spreading the "sunshine" to everyone who entered! Thanks also to everyone who got involved by voting. And I agree, I wish more people would have entered! It was fun!

I really liked the entries. Unfortunately, I have little computer skills and no webcam so I couldn't enter
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats to all who entered!! I was going to make a video but could never seem to find the time. Cool contest though and great prizes!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards