Thread: What Is The Best Deal....

Default What Is The Best Deal....

you have ever got shopping on SR. You know, that deal you brag to everyone about. Heres the place to brag. I will start because mine is recent and I'm thrilled.

Shoemall......Harley Boots, regularly 139.00, for 52.00 total. No shipping or tax. Awesome deal.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

i think everything i've purchased through SR was a great deal, lol, but the best deal
    would have to be the new shoes i just ordered for DD through shoebuy.com - i got 30% off total (20% MD sale plus 10% SR discount), free shipping, no sales tax AND 11% cash back! i've bragged to everyone about it, lol.

My goodness, I have no idea! Probably some super clearance items at Disney Shopping, or shoes at shoe buy. I loved it when we ordered our fridge online thru Best Buy and then got the cash back on that! I also just loved that I booked our rental car thru Dollar for our upcoming trip- the rental started around $900 (!!!!! and we weren't going to do it at that price), but since then I have gotten it down to $440- that is a minivan for two weeks! Yee Haw!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Hmm that's tough to pick just one, but over $13 in credit back on a minivan rental for WDW that we would have had to rent anyway!

We know I'm one of many shoebuy lovers, so this weekend 20% off plus member 10% off was a terrific deal.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would have to say shoebuy is a huge bargain. I got my crocs for $27.

Kohl's too. I love to wear Levi's 560's or 569's. Regular price is $40, on sale for $28 and when a coupon code comes up on Sunshine I get them for around $25, plus I make sure I always spend at least $75 to get the free shipping. Then I get back 3% from Sunshine.

I love Shoebuy, but I think my best deal was ordering through magazines.com when Tricia increased the percentage to 30% back! I actually got all of the magazines I ordered, and my account took a big jump!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have to agree....shoebuy + SR = great deals!!!

A couple weeks ago I placed an order with The Children's Place for some new summer clothes for DD. Between their clearance prices and SR's 15% off coupon and cash back, I figured out I had gotten about $130 worth of clothes for a little over $30. I was VERY happy! Two of the shirts had an original price of $25, so anything I got beyond that was gravy!

Oooh! Ooh! How about a 7-piece set of All-Clad worth $$$ individually and on sale for $420 at Macys.com that I got for $335 with a Friends & Family 20% off coupon - PLUS free shipping - PLUS Sunshine Rewards cash back!
    Sunshine Rewards