Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Surveys Posted

Default Weekend Surveys Posted

I just posted the survey credits from over the weekend and they look fantastic! We actually had a record number of Sunday survey completions. Congrats to everyone! And your number of surveys completed for the month number is now updated on the Daily survey page. Many of you have already earned a bonus!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yay!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    And your number of surveys completed for the month number is now updated on the Daily survey page. Many of you have already earned a bonus!
    Thanks for doing that Tricia!!! I like being able to look at the number completed when I get ready to do the next survey. It helps to remind me why I do them. This past Sunday was one of the easiest Sunday's to qualify in some time. I hope that's the case next Sunday too. Thanks for all you do!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a survey question..not to go off topic, but when I am directed to a "Partners" site......I am not supposed to click on it correct? as I won't get the credit for it.....sorry if I'm confused, but I think I read something like that awhile back and I have not continued onto the partners site since I read it.
    Am I wrong?
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

When will the bonus credits kick in? At the end of the month? I'm excited 'cause I'm up to 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    I have a survey question..not to go off topic, but when I am directed to a "Partners" site......I am not supposed to click on it correct? as I won't get the credit for it.....sorry if I'm confused, but I think I read something like that awhile back and I have not continued onto the partners site since I read it.
    Am I wrong?
    I've been clicking to the partners site and it's working. I think that changed some time back.
    Sunshine Rewards

Bonuses will be added on July 2. That's the day that I will actually get the stats for June 29th and 30th. I'll do it before I leave for SunshineCindy's house that day.

It used to be that when you got to the end of a survey and did not qualify, it would take you to a screen that said "You didn't qualify but click here to go to another site to try to take surveys." We got that changed so that it only takes you to that Sunshine Rewards non-qualify page now. Much less confusing!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am so excited. I love seeing my cash flow jump 1.60 at the beginning of the week. Makes your day so much better.
    ________
    Vaporizer manufacturers
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Yay!!! I was able to do Friday and Saturday, but couldn't qualify for one on Sunday, but my sweet DH (on father's day!! ) gave me his time and completed a survey!

I'm 17/17! I can't believe it! I've been so fortunate this month (fortunate enough to remember to do them...LOL)!!

Thanks for making it say how many surveys we've done!