Thread: Confirmation emails

Default Confirmation emails

I can't remember which offers send these emails, but here goes:

I get confirmation emails from "Your Giveaway" and when you open it, you have to click to confirm. You then get a new window with an ad and at the top of the page you can select "I Like this Ad," "I Don't Like this Ad," or "Next Ad." It also says "Confirmation Complete." So I'm confused as to whether or not I've really completed the offer just by clicking on the confirmation in the email; or, do I need to review each ad? I've been having difficulty getting credit for these ads and thought maybe I'd better find out what is the correct procedure.
    Barb

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I can't remember which offers send these emails, but here goes:

I get confirmation emails from "Your Giveaway" and when you open it, you have to click to confirm. You then get a new window with an ad and at the top of the page you can select "I Like this Ad," "I Don't Like this Ad," or "Next Ad." It also says "Confirmation Complete." So I'm confused as to whether or not I've really completed the offer just by clicking on the confirmation in the email; or, do I need to review each ad? I've been having difficulty getting credit for these ads and thought maybe I'd better find out what is the correct procedure.
    I haven't personally. I click on the confirmation link and I browse the window that pops up but then when I'm done looking at it I just close it out. It is a hit or miss with the offers and credits.
    Sunshine Rewards