Thread: FYI Photoworld Coupon

Default FYI Photoworld Coupon

Just an FYI to SR family- the 40 free prints coupon on the photoworld shopping link is now expired. I just ordered 55 prints, and it said 'coupon code invalid or expired' when I tried to apply it. Went ahead and ordered anyway, as their prices are great, and 12% back is super. Hopefully the product will be good, but I wanted you to know that the coupon is no longer valid. Thanks!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Just an FYI to SR family- the 40 free prints coupon on the photoworld shopping link is now expired. I just ordered 55 prints, and it said 'coupon code invalid or expired' when I tried to apply it. Went ahead and ordered anyway, as their prices are great, and 12% back is super. Hopefully the product will be good, but I wanted you to know that the coupon is no longer valid. Thanks!
    Thank you. Added a new coupon for 25 free instead.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Cindy she was talking about a different site that you. You changed photoworks and she was looking at Fuji photoworld. I don't think that the 40 free prints has ever worked on that one. I tried it back in december and it didn't work and I reported it but it is still showing up. It shows up on the link graphic though and not as one of the coupons underneath it so that may be part of the issue. Maybe a new graphic is all that needs to be added.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Cindy she was talking about a different site that you. You changed photoworks and she was looking at Fuji photoworld. I don't think that the 40 free prints has ever worked on that one. I tried it back in december and it didn't work and I reported it but it is still showing up. It shows up on the link graphic though and not as one of the coupons underneath it so that may be part of the issue. Maybe a new graphic is all that needs to be added.
    Ok, Fujifilm site, LOL. Our banner has that on it, the 40 free. They are still showing that as active, so I don't have any idea why its not working. Ok, Fuji is very confusing because they have the fujimall, the photoworks and the fuji partners. We wouldn't want them to make it easy on us. Gives me something to work on tomorrow.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.