Thread: Anybody use Amazon prime?

Default Anybody use Amazon prime?

I think this is kosher since amazon adds to the prize pot.
    Anybody have Amazon prime? I'm debating taking my recent reward from my Amazon Visa, as well as my prize from the blog contet, and putting it towards an Amazon Prime membership. I figure I spend enough in fillers that it might be worth it. Any thoughts?
    I use Amazon a lot-the day they give cashback to SR, is the day I stop wondering about making SM-Lol.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

If you use them a lot, and think the cost would be made up for in your normal shipping costs, it's quite nice. I had a short-term trial membership once (when they forgot that I used to work there and didn't deserve fun trials like that, LOL) and it was fun, but I wasn't in a buying mode for that period of time, so I think I only ordered once, maybe twice. Since I never order things with fast shipping, paying for it wouldn't make sense, and we try to buy things that ship free with Super Saver, so for me it's really not worth it...but if you do the math and it works for you, it should be good for you!

Thanks for keeping hubby in business.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

I LOVE Amazon Prime. I shop there a lot when I am not shopping for SR cash. It is a FAVORITE store of mine. I have been a loyal Amazon shopper since 1997 when I first started online shopping. I have watched it grow from being only a bookstore to the megastore it has become.

The free shipping is awesome for me. I utilize it enough to come out way ahead. I have ordered anything from books to our huge LCD tv with FREE 2-day shipping! The shipping for the TV ran $200 as posted by other buyers.

Hope this helps!
    Sunshine Rewards

I LOVE amazon prime! I am very impatient lol, so it makes a world of difference. Plus I don't find myself buying extra things to qualify for free shipping.