LOL
I'm in love bc when Janet mentioned the special shoebuy sale this weekend I went ahead and purchased croc capri flip flops. They came today and I LOVE them! Their so comfy! They may not work like the fit flop but that's ok.
I got the chocolate/cotton candy, I like how the strap isn't made of rubber like the rest of the shoe.

It's scary bc we were in Dicks tonight fitting DS for some roller hockey skates and I saw the SAME pair at Dicks for 39.99 flip flops). DH's eyes almost bugged out he said that's how much you paid?? I laughed and said noooooooo, I think final total was around $28 but count 3.45 in SR credits and it's about $24!
Now the really scary part, DS tried on a pair of navy blue cayman's, he told me the size and wanted them, I laughed and said I would order them when I got home. It LITERALLY took me 30 seconds, to find them, select the size, put in basket, checkout and pay for them on shoebuy. Ok maybe just under a minute, but gosh that's the quickest I think i've spent $24! lol