Thread: I'm in love & it's scary how fast it can happen!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default I'm in love & it's scary how fast it can happen!

LOL
    I'm in love bc when Janet mentioned the special shoebuy sale this weekend I went ahead and purchased croc capri flip flops. They came today and I LOVE them! Their so comfy! They may not work like the fit flop but that's ok.
    I got the chocolate/cotton candy, I like how the strap isn't made of rubber like the rest of the shoe.

It's scary bc we were in Dicks tonight fitting DS for some roller hockey skates and I saw the SAME pair at Dicks for 39.99 flip flops). DH's eyes almost bugged out he said that's how much you paid?? I laughed and said noooooooo, I think final total was around $28 but count 3.45 in SR credits and it's about $24!
    Now the really scary part, DS tried on a pair of navy blue cayman's, he told me the size and wanted them, I laughed and said I would order them when I got home. It LITERALLY took me 30 seconds, to find them, select the size, put in basket, checkout and pay for them on shoebuy. Ok maybe just under a minute, but gosh that's the quickest I think i've spent $24! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

oh yeah shoebuy is really really dangerous. Glad you are happy with those crocs though. I have the black/white combo.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have the lime green and pink, not on shoebuy but these were before SR for me. I love them, but I got the cleo from shoebuy this year through SR and love them almost more. When it's chilly out you can wear them with sport socks so I can see wearing them almost all year except when the snow flies! Enjoy those crocs, gotta love um!

Hhmmm, I think a lot of people are in love with Shoebuy! Myself included! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree... the buying process on Shoebuy is sooo fast!! I'm just waiting for them to have the size I need in Crocs for DS. Enjoy your shoes!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to agree April. I also ordered the Capri flip-flops during the weekend sale. I got the charcoal/seafoam and they came today. I love, love, love how comfy they are. DD was upset because they weren't for her - LOL. I now want to order other colors for myself and get a pair for DD.

LOVE SHOEBUY!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have four pairs of Croc Capris all from Shoebuy. When I was shopping two days ago I saw that they now have prints. Chocolate and white and black and white and I think they even have green and white prints on the canvas part. They didn't have my size at the time so I have to wait. I did order each of the kids a pair of the new crocs for kids with the two sets of straps across the top. Too cute. I also ordered me a pair of canvas slip on keds for running to the mailbox and to the store. Can't wait for all of those credits to come through!!
    Sunshine Rewards