Thread: Greenfield survey question.

Default Greenfield survey question.

I just completed a Greenfield survey... at least I think I did. Once I got past the opening screen that has you check off the boxes of things that pertain to you (ex.:, "I am currently taking Niapsin to treat my high cholesterol"...) it brought me to a page that had me take a survey for Ipsos surveys... It was short and I completed it, it asked for me to create a user name and password. Does that still give me credit for the greenfield survey? It was not a greenfield survey from the looks of it, it was a different company, but i clicked on the greenfield link... ? I have 12 Daily surveys for the month of May and need just one more for 13, and to get the 3 credit bonus so I really want to make sure it will credit for me, or if i should try and take another one????? Thanks!

Go back and try and take another. If it lets you then you won't get credit for the first one.

Did you get the congratulations page? It is OK if a survey takes you to a different survey company, but it should take you back to SR at the end. I agree with the PP - try to take another and see if you can get into the system. If you get the "If you are not so-and-so, click here" with no options to check, it probably went through and you should get credit. If you have the list of boxes to check, it probably won't credit and you should keep trying.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks guys!

The first one did not take me to the confirmation page at the end, so I just went back and got an actual Greenfield one. It gave me the confirmation page! That should be lucky # 13 for me!!! yay! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDiva2130 View Post
    Thanks guys!

The first one did not take me to the confirmation page at the end, so I just went back and got an actual Greenfield one. It gave me the confirmation page! That should be lucky # 13 for me!!! yay! Thanks again!
    Congrats! And just in time!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards