Thread: Are surveys harder to get at the end of the month?

Default Are surveys harder to get at the end of the month?

I was not having any trouble qualifying for surveys but for the past week or so I think I have only done 1 DS and maybe 2 OTX. It seems like they are getting a lot harder to qualify for! Is it just me?
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Jamie,

I don't know for sure but I think you are right. It does seem harder at the end of the month, or is it that I am tired of trying? I went through so many this morning that I was surprised I even got one.

As I always say, just keep trying. Did you get enough for the bonus this month?

Quote Originally Posted by jaime View Post
    I was not having any trouble qualifying for surveys but for the past week or so I think I have only done 1 DS and maybe 2 OTX. It seems like they are getting a lot harder to qualify for! Is it just me?
    Yes, I have always found surveys to be harder to get at the end of the month and on weekends. I think they are harder at the end of the month because GF runs out of new surveys to upload. I think they are harder on weekends because GF isn't open on weekends to upload (that's speculation, but it seems to follow the pattern).

After getting a survey every day of the long weekend, I just finished my first one since Monday. It has not been for lack of trying - there just weren't any for me! Keep trying, but expect that it will be easier next week.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yes from my expeirence the get harder at the end of the month. I think they reload mainly at the beginning, maybe sometimes half way through however but since Aug when I joined, end of month is always slim pickings!

I also find that the new ones aren't necessarily uploaded on the first of the month, usually it's within that week.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I will get a bonus! I did 16 DS this month!!

I ended up getting both surveys today and they were both very short and fun! Yay!

Thanks for the heads up next month I will not wait until the middle of the month to start taking surveys!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jaime View Post
    I think I will get a bonus! I did 16 DS this month!!

I ended up getting both surveys today and they were both very short and fun! Yay!

Thanks for the heads up next month I will not wait until the middle of the month to start taking surveys!
    Congrats! Great job on the surveys! Your bonus should post on Monday (or maybe Tuesday if Tricia has a lot of other things to post) after the weekend surveys post. It will be a nice little bump in your account!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

They definitely seem harder to get at the end of the month. DH needed 2 more for the $6 bonus and could not hardly even get one to be turned down for Wednesday and Thursday. He got one this morning so I am crossing fingers he can get one tomorrow to make the quota but that is pushing it to the wire.
    Wednesday he tried all day, yesterday he tried early then got busy and did not get back online but earlier there was nothing. So you are not crazy or alone in thinking that they are harder to get at the end of the month. Best of luck : )
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards