Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: warning about THIS survey...

Luckily I did not get this survey but I try to avoid the Phoenix group surveys at all costs. They are the company that will let you sit at 75% completed while they continue to ask you 30-40 more questions and the progress bar NEVER MOVES!

I did this survey last night and was coming on this morning to post a warning about it but I see it's already here. OMG that was hands down the WORST survey I have done to date!!!! I thought I was going to cry when another screenwould open with all of those boxes (I have 2 kids in that age catagory...Thank God my youngest is 4 and not 5!!!!) I was so affraid I was going to come to the end and not get credit for one reason or another but thankfully I did get to the congratulations screen. It took me an hour though. Hardest .80 I ever earned!!!

I got this one this morning!
    This just goes to show ya what we will do for .80!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

YAY- after doing that nightmare survey yesterday, i got one about cat flea meds today that lasted about 3 minutes! WOO!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

OMG, my friend agreed to take a survey for me while I was catsitting yesterday without a computer and that's the one she got! I got a text message with a lot of...erm... "colorful" language and when I called to see what it was about, she told me AAAAALLLLLLL about it. She said if that's what she had to do to be my friend, she was kicking me straight to the curb!