Thread: Father's day...

Default Father's day...

So what is on your father's day list to buy ???

Got DH an armband for his Ipod and Itunes gift cards today from the Apple Store (here at SR, of course! )
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

getting DH the ryobi router/router table combo at home depot through SR , already have FIL's gift and my sperm donor *cough* i mean my father will get a lowe's gift card.

Thanks guys i am trying to figure what to get my fil

sorry, i should've elaborated-FIL's gift is a dovetail machine-he and DH are getting into woodworking (building furniture for DD's dolls) so it should come in handy, as will the router/router table combo.

help!!! i still need something

I got DH an excellent bottle of gin for his new favorite, gin and tonics. DD wants to get him a "fancy new shirt and tie for work" so I will have to steer her fashion choices on that one... For my dad I made a scrapbook of the surprise party we had for his 60th birthday in December.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

My darlin Man will be recieving two nosebleed seats for NKOTB in September. The prices are absolutely ridiculous, and I'm sure I got completely scalped, but he'll be so stoked.
    I, on the other hand, will be drunk and wearing earplugs.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt