Thread: WDW on Comcast.....

Default WDW on Comcast.....

If you have Comcast on Demand, if you go to searchlight->travel, there's a bunch of Disney stuff (there's also a book a trip option, so don't drink and channel surf ). I'm watching Cat Cora ( her!) talk about Jiko.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Wink

I know this is an older post, but I wanted to thank you for turning me onto Searchlight. I've seen the Jiko special and today I watched the California Grill!

Thanks again, I'll have to stay ontop of this channel to see what's coming up.

Luv' my pals at Sunshine that have such great information.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Wink

If anyone wants to see a bit of the Holidays at Disney, check out ON Demand's Searchlight.
    Show's the Christmas decoration warehouse and what's going on in the parks during the holidays too.

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!