Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: June Daily Survey Bonus

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thank you!!!!!!! You always keep us guessing and the bump in the accounts is always very much appreicated!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Thank you!!!!!!! You always keep us guessing and the bump in the accounts is always very much appreicated!!!!!
    Ok this is weird, I posted after everyone, should have been 4th poster or so and now it's showing up as #1 before Tricia;s! And when I hit new posts it's not showing up?
    Sunshine Rewards

I posted this yesterday morning but it disappeared (probably when the server got switched) DH did his 22 survey yesterday it asked if there was a teenager avaiable to take the survey. Our nephew was visiting so he did the answers. Then at the end it asked for zip code, questions about number of family members and household income. His demographics are different than ours..... that should not get us in trouble with Greenfield should it???? When you ask for a child to take the survey they can't expect the answers to follow the same demo as the adult who usually does the answering.....am I being paranoid???
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Ok this is weird, I posted after everyone, should have been 4th poster or so and now it's showing up as #1 before Tricia;s! And when I hit new posts it's not showing up?
    I think when SG just reset the server, it made all of the posts from today look like tomorrow. LOL! It might take about 12 hours to sort itself out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think when SG just reset the server, it made all of the posts from today look like tomorrow. LOL! It might take about 12 hours to sort itself out.
    lol Ok as long as I'm not going crazy.... The time is fixed now too.

Thanks SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default June Daily Survey Bonus

Get started today! We've posted the June Daily Survey bonus with another high low. This time the low is lower and the high is higher! So you can choose to hit a minimum of 10 surveys for a $2 bonus or go big to hit 25 surveys for a $7 bonus. Even the high bonus allows for you to miss a few days here and there throughout the month.

Something else to keep in mind is that in 2007, June was the month that we really started seeing an increase in Greenfield getting more surveys. So be sure to give it a shot this month even if it has been awhile since you did Daily Surveys. Hopefully this summer will be like last summer and everyone will get surveys easily.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks so much, tricia! *hug* (smilie won't work, lol) that bonus is always a pleasant surprise when it shows up!
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 06-02-2008 at 03:44 AM. Reason: smilie didn't show up

That's very encouraging that June is the month when surveys open up more.

Then again, I'm also moving into a more crowded survey demographic in 10 days, so we'll see!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I haven't had any surveys show up for this month. Are there new surveys or is something wrong on my end?

I have a question about credits. Does the high part count each survey you take or when they credit?

Last month the end of the month was on a weekend with a holiday on Monday. I had 4 surveys credit on the Tuesday but not in the month that I took the surveys.

Just looking for clarification.

Sunshine Rewards