Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: June Daily Survey Bonus

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    I have a question about credits. Does the high part count each survey you take or when they credit?

Last month the end of the month was on a weekend with a holiday on Monday. I had 4 surveys credit on the Tuesday but not in the month that I took the surveys.

Just looking for clarification.
    This is my understanding so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the actual credit itself counts for June (i.e trying to make SM status, if the quarter ended in May you wouldn't have those credits count towards May). The # of surveys completed for the month will count towards the survey credit. Tricia goes off of the date that greenfield sends. Like today my credits were there for 6/6, 6/7 and 6/8.
    Sunshine Rewards

Is everyone getting their daily survey credit??? I have completed a survey every day this month, I have not had one credit since the 6th and then only three prior to that. I have deleted cookies and everything, this is really disheartening, I am about to give up on them. Weird part, my OTX, which I do later in the day, has credited everytime....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LUCINDA574 View Post
    Is everyone getting their daily survey credit??? I have completed a survey every day this month, I have not had one credit since the 6th and then only three prior to that. I have deleted cookies and everything, this is really disheartening, I am about to give up on them. Weird part, my OTX, which I do later in the day, has credited everytime....
    Same thing has been happening to me. 3 out of the last 5 have not credited. I get all the way through and the survey ends but I don't get the you have successfully completed the survey page from Greenfield. Then of course it doesn't credit. I have never had a problem with crediting before until the last few weeks. If it happens again, I may be done with them.
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;

Seems to me something is off. I have not received credit for surveys which definitely took me back to the you have successfully completed the survey page from Greenfield. So far today, I can't even get into one.

I can see now why people get discouraged. But, I will keep a positive outlook and until 12:00 AM tomorrow, I will believe that I will get a survey today!
    Last edited by DarcyDog; 06-12-2008 at 11:33 AM.
    Barb

We were on (a much needed) vacation for the first few days of June and I did not get home until later on Friday, June 6th. I have managed to get a DS everyday but I have to get one every single day in order to ge tthe BIG bonus. To make matters worse, I started at 6:30pm that day so I have a very limited time frame now left everyday to complete my surveys

I'm still gonna try for that BIG bonus though! It would bring me $5 closer to paying for that AP completely with SR funds
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I just hit the 10 for this month and now onto the bigger bonus! Thanks SR

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Seems to me something is off. I have not received credit for surveys which definitely took me back to the you have successfully completed the survey page from Greenfield. So far today, I can't even get into one.

I can see now why people get discouraged. But, I will keep a positive outlook and until 12:00 AM tomorrow, I will believe that I will get a survey today!
    I've had the same thing happen. For 2 days in a row I reached the regular congratulations page, but didn't receive credit. The good news is........I did receive credit today. There is hope! I didn't do anything differently. I'm no longer eligible for the big bonus though due to these 2 missing survey credits.

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Woohoo! 10 surveys done - so now I have at least the $2 bonus.

Now I am going to try for the bigger bonus.
    Elaine

I did not get credit for the DS I did yesterday. I did get the SR congrats page and couldn't take another, so I have no idea why it didn't credit. It was the mattress survey. This has only happened 1 other time in the past year since I have been doing surveys.

Well at least I know now its just not me. I would have understood if it was one of the weird ones that didnt take me to the SR congrats page but these did...oh well, guess I can either keep trying or quit lol. The ones this week all credited though.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards