Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: June Daily Survey Bonus

Default June Daily Survey Bonus

Well, I finally got a survey (on football) yesterday--and went to the congrats page and it didn't credit today... I finally qualified on this one after not qualifying on this one and no credit! Where's Eeyore's cloud lately?

I couldn't get one yesterday and I tried ALL day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, it is official - I'm going to miss the BIG bonus this month. DH got the WORST AC Nielsen survey last night about TV stations. I'm not exagerating when I say it took 5 minutes for each page to load after a couple of them and with no end in sight I told him to just quit!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I am having such trouble qualifying for anything this month!!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Well, it is official - I'm going to miss the BIG bonus this month. DH got the WORST AC Nielsen survey last night about TV stations. I'm not exagerating when I say it took 5 minutes for each page to load after a couple of them and with no end in sight I told him to just quit!
    I got that one several days ago, and both times my power blinked (stupid thunderstorm) and knocked me off the internet. It had taken me forever to get as far as I did and never got to finish it.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Default June Daily Survey Bonus

Well, the survey gods must have been near by, so I may make the minimum DS bonus this month! somehow, it credited...yeahhh!

Dh is having a terrible time qualifying this month. And we have had the bad luck of some not crediting. He has not been able to get one today and will have to do one daily to make the big bonus so most likely we will not get it this month. Oh well at least we have already reached SM status!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I got this survey a couple days ago. I did finish it - and it did credit - but it took me an hour and twenty minutes to do the survey.
    If I hadn't already tried and tried to get into other surveys prior to this one, I would have cancelled out of it - but I was desperate
    to get a DS, so I stuck it out.

The things we do for bonuses!
    Elaine

I cringe when I see aAC Nielsen come up. But the other day, it was short and it only lasted 15 minutes.

i can't get a ds today to save my life. when i first attempted there were at least a couple of options i qualified for but got booted out of - now there are no options at all and i am getting the page that says i'm sorry there are no new surveys available - please try again tomorrow. i know the pickens on gf have been pretty slim this month but not to have any options at all is confusing to me. help.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl