Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: May Survey Bonuses Posted

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was, indeed, faster than Greenfield today. LOL! Our system goes out and pulls the daily survey credits are regular intervals until they show up. They must not have been there yet when it tried to pull at 9:30. But when I went in there to tally up the monthly totals at 10, they were there. So I would expect that everyone should see their weekend surveys credit on the 12:30 run.
    thanks tricia! i haven't gotten a DS since saturday so i was a little concerned the weekend surveys hadn't credited yet.

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

this is so great!! i had cashed out on may 31st, taking my acct down to about 60 cents. now i am up to 8.00...i love seeing it jump that way!! out of curiosity, how many hit the higher cash out...and how many members are there to sunshine rewards? this is just me being dorky, trying to figure out what percentage of those on sunshine do a high number of surveys every month.
    Last edited by kxmeeh; 06-02-2008 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kxmeeh View Post
    this is so great!! i had cashed out on may 31st, taking my acct down to about 60 cents. now i am up to 8.00...i love seeing it jump that way!! out of curiosity, how many hit the higher cash out...and how many members are there to sunshine rewards? this is just me being dorky, trying to figure out what percentage of those on sunshine do a high number of surveys every month.
    I don't mind our members knowing this kind of thing, but I am reluctant to post it because I know that the owner of a rival website reads our forum every hour of the day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

totally OT, but i just read what i wrote and had to make sure the tag fairy didn't visit me yet. see that, the tag fairy has me all nervous, especially since i am making myself a regular in the chat room.

so does this mean there is hope for my #22 survey to come through and get my lovely bonus that would be a great monday present tricia thanks so much!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Tricia! I love the survey bonus!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by kxmeeh View Post
    I received the lower amount this month with only 18 surveys (so close) but only because I was on vacation for a week. I have gotten the higher amounts in the past months with 24 for March and 23 for April. Hopefully I will make it for this month. Got one yesterday but nothing today yet.
    Last edited by PSL1013; 06-02-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks for the bonus!
    Debbie

Congrats to everyone who made the bonuses!! I just wanted to congratulate everyone and say that although I did not make it this month, I did more daily surveys this month than ever. And they really do boost your earnings I will have to keep trying for this month!!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thanks Tricia, just love seeing that bump in my account!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards