Thread: Dancing Deer Baking Fans....

Default Dancing Deer Baking Fans....

For those of you who are fans (or maybe looking for Father's Day gifts), Cindy just posted a new coupon!!

Dancing Deer - 20% off your order with coupon code DAD8A, exp 6/15/08
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Wow Tricia, you are going to kill my bank account today first Omaha steaks and now this. I ordered the cookie brownie sampler to try out on your birthday. The brownies were too die for and have quickly disappeared from my house. I guess I need to re-stock.

Anyone have any other suggestions on what is great..... I love love loved the brownies, but wasn't as impressed with the chocolate chip cookies.

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Oh man!! I already placed my order for father's day Maybe I'll just have to order something else....can't let that coupon go to waste!
    JollyTammy

Quote Originally Posted by jollytammy View Post
    Oh man!! I already placed my order for father's day Maybe I'll just have to order something else....can't let that coupon go to waste!
    I know 20% is such a good deal. You don't generally see gourmet places like that with such high percentages off.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I really want to try some of their things! What is their shipping like? I'll be away next Thurs - Sat. I was wondering if I order them next Wed night if they would come the following week, which is what I want. Any experience on how long it takes the order to arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Wow Tricia, you are going to kill my bank account today first Omaha steaks and now this. I ordered the cookie brownie sampler to try out on your birthday. The brownies were too die for and have quickly disappeared from my house. I guess I need to re-stock.

Anyone have any other suggestions on what is great..... I love love loved the brownies, but wasn't as impressed with the chocolate chip cookies.
    I LOVE their molasses cookies. They have a touch of clove in them, they are soft, and chewy, but thick, they are the best cookie I have ever eaten. I think they have won several awards with them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by KJFAE View Post
    I really want to try some of their things! What is their shipping like? I'll be away next Thurs - Sat. I was wondering if I order them next Wed night if they would come the following week, which is what I want. Any experience on how long it takes the order to arrive?
    If memory serves me right, I ordered Cindy's on a Saturday and she got it in Florida on Thursday. And that was standard shipping. So they probably sent it Monday and it got there Thursday. I would think that if you order it today, they would ship by tomorrow and you would have it Saturday or Monday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by KJFAE View Post
    You can choose what day you want it to arrive and they ship based on that and it will arrive on the day you specify.

That's even better! Thanks!