Thread: What Does "Fast Crediting" Mean?

Default What Does "Fast Crediting" Mean?

I think there is some confusion about what "Fast Crediting" means. Offers marked as Fast Crediting are ones that we do not manually have to load because the advertiser posts the credits back to our system. About half of our advertisers attempt to post back once an hour on the hour. The other half just post back periodically every couple of hours. There's no way to know exactly what is which.

In addition, sometimes the hourly postback script hangs either on their end or our end. So you don't get the credit on that hour but it will try again on the next hour.

So don't fret if you do an offer that is fast crediting and it doesn't show up within an hour or exactly on the next hour. There can legitimately be a delay of a few hours but it will post sometime that day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just another friendly reminder that goes along with this. If you do one of these fast crediting offers and it doesn't credit on the hour, day or week you still cannot retry it for 30 days. Just because it is a fast crediting and you know that after a few hours of it not crediting that you won't be getting the credit it is still best to wait the 30 days to try again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Just another friendly reminder that goes along with this. If you do one of these fast crediting offers and it doesn't credit on the hour, day or week you still cannot retry it for 30 days. Just because it is a fast crediting and you know that after a few hours of it not crediting that you won't be getting the credit it is still best to wait the 30 days to try again.
    Thank you Janet for reminding them of this.....because all it takes is a couple of people to do this and the offer will be pulled, then we have a decision to make whether or not we can keep the people that do this, because I for one don't want them ruining it for the rest.

Always wait 30 days after you do an offer to try it again. No exceptions.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.