Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to cash out for gift cards?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mkaccountant View Post
    I have been a member since 5/1 and although I do not have enough for the Disney Gift Card I am saving for, I have enough for smaller cards. I am going to hold out for the larger card, just as soon as some purchases post, yippee. However, the redeem buttons on the gift card screen are grayed out for me. On my account page it says after I reach blah I will have a link to transfer it to paypal. I do not want it to go to paypal. I do not remember ever selecting that option. Can someone please help? I want the Disney gift card for our trip in September.

Thanks for any and all suggestions and advice!!!
    The paypal button is standard. It won't automatically pay you in paypal. Basically you just go to the reward drop down and choose Gift cards & Disney cards/dollars and then on that screen you can choose which items you want to cash in for.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mkaccountant View Post
    I have been a member since 5/1 and although I do not have enough for the Disney Gift Card I am saving for, I have enough for smaller cards. I am going to hold out for the larger card, just as soon as some purchases post, yippee. However, the redeem buttons on the gift card screen are grayed out for me. On my account page it says after I reach blah I will have a link to transfer it to paypal. I do not want it to go to paypal. I do not remember ever selecting that option. Can someone please help? I want the Disney gift card for our trip in September.

Thanks for any and all suggestions and advice!!!
    I just checked your account and I don't see where you have enough to cash out yet which would account for the grey buttons.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Although I do not have enough for any purchasing gift cards, I would have thought the Best Firends Donation button would have been highlighted since that falls within my range of accrued credit. That is why I got freaked out when nothing was highlighted and thought something was wrong and I could only get a paypal cash out.

Thanks for the info.