Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to cash out for gift cards?

Default How to cash out for gift cards?

I think I have been a member for 45 days and i have enough to cash out but I don't see how to do it. I guess I selected paypal when I set up my account but I really just want to cah out for gift cards. I just don't see how to do it. When I go to girft cards under rewards I am not able to hit the redeem button. Thanks for any help. I don't think I am really going to cash out yet but I would just like to know how.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

When you go to rewards and gift cards you should be able to redeem from there. What size and type of card are you looking to cash out for? If you have been a member for 45 days I can't imagine why a gift card wouldn't be available.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am just looking at doing a $25 disney gift card.

The only thing I can think is that you haven't hit the 45 days. If you have the $25 in your account then I would go back and check your account history and see when you joined by when your first transaction posted and make sure you have hit 45 days. If you have and you still can't redeem then open an Account Question TT and see if someone can answer for you but first check your start date. The only two reasons those would not be lit up is if you aren't at 45 days or you don't have enough for the option. Good Luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not sure if you joined SR on the same date as the forum but your profile shows you joined the forum on 4/19 which would make today day 45. I would wait until tomorrow and try to cash out and see if becomes available. I think it is not recognizing the 45 days because today is your 45th day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you! I did start on the 19th and this is just my 45 days. I was thinking I was at 46 days. I will wait and see what happens tomorrow! I guess I counted wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmickey View Post
    Thank you! I did start on the 19th and this is just my 45 days. I was thinking I was at 46 days. I will wait and see what happens tomorrow! I guess I counted wrong!
    Once the script runs tonight you will be considered at your 45 days. But, you might want to work towards that 50.00 gift card, thats a lot more fun, and gives you a goal.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Once the script runs tonight you will be considered at your 45 days. But, you might want to work towards that 50.00 gift card, thats a lot more fun, and gives you a goal.
    Well I am at almost $100.00 but nobody in my family really believes that I am going to get paid so I thought I might just cash out one $25 gift card. Just to show them. LOL I can't believe how much I have already made.

Thanks for all the great imput from everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmickey View Post
    Well I am at almost $100.00 but nobody in my family really believes that I am going to get paid so I thought I might just cash out one $25 gift card. Just to show them. LOL I can't believe how much I have already made.

Thanks for all the great imput from everyone!
    Thats funny....you'll get them. I know so many internet sites are rip offs its hard to believe there is actually one that you get paid for doing fun stuff on.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Default Similar situation

I have been a member since 5/1 and although I do not have enough for the Disney Gift Card I am saving for, I have enough for smaller cards. I am going to hold out for the larger card, just as soon as some purchases post, yippee. However, the redeem buttons on the gift card screen are grayed out for me. On my account page it says after I reach blah I will have a link to transfer it to paypal. I do not want it to go to paypal. I do not remember ever selecting that option. Can someone please help? I want the Disney gift card for our trip in September.

Thanks for any and all suggestions and advice!!!