Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So..For those of us that need to Cashout??

Default So..For those of us that need to Cashout??

I asked this a week or so ago, but with all the new changes, I wanted to check in again. I will need to cash out in the next few weeks or at least the first part of July. How will these new changes affect that. I was hoping to have a little more to cash out for. Which I will probably be able to accomplish with some small freebie offers and daily surveys(and hopefully the survey bonus!). Is there any way to tell how much I will actually be able to cash out for and when I will be able to do so? I want to give you enough time to be able to review my credits and still get my giftcards in time for vacation?...Sorry for so many questions. I am sure you are a very busy Sunshinegirl right now.

Thanks!
    Trish-
    Earning my way to Disney!

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Here is my understanding of it and I am sure that anything wrong Tricia can correct.

If you are cashing out for Gift cards: no real changes except that there will be a limited number of offers that will not show immediately to your account as available. The credits will show but will be pending. "This applies only to a limited number of the offers on our site, and those offers will be designated as such." So if you don't do any of these offers none of the funds are being held and you can cash out for the full amount immediately when you want and these GCs will be sent out on there usual punctual schedule. If you are doing these offers then the funds will show as pending when the credit comes through but they will not be available for cash out until the advertiser verifies that the credits are legit. This will usually be by the next month.

If you are cashing out for Paypal: you can only get funds twice a month. If you cash out by the 15th your cash out will go through on the 1st of the next month. If you cash out from the 15th through the end of the month will go through on the 16th of the next month. If you need funds by the end of one month than you should cash out by the end of the month before.

As far as what will be available for you to cash out. I would imagine that any revokes from this month will show up in the next 2 weeks and the pending status on funds will start showing up July 1. This means you should be able to tell what you have available for a cash out by the time you are ready at the beginning of July. However, if you are able to wait until Mid-July to cash out for Disney GC you can take advantage of the special cashout and know by then exactly what credits are available. The credits from this month should be locked in by July 15th.

I hope this clears it up for you some.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-19-2007 at 08:06 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. That is pretty much how I had it summed up. I just mainly wanted to make sure I gave enough extra time for Tricia to do any reviewing on my account that she would need to do. We had originally agreed that if I did a cashout by med July, that would be plenty of time for her to get them to me. But I know that things might be extra hectic for awhile. So I will just keep earning as much as I can and cashout for what I can when the time comes. Just gotta love that Sunshine!!
    Thanks again for all your help!
    Trish-
    Earning my way to Disney!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by photos_101 View Post
    Just gotta love that Sunshine!!
    Awww.....

The survey credits are the easiest thing to be able to cash out with because they never get revoked. So if most of your offers are 2.00 credits or less plus the freebies and the surveys, your cashout will not be held up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I know that Sunshinegirl is super stressed and busy... but on the cashout subject....

I did a paypal request about 2-3 days ago.. in hopes that it would be through by the 28th. Is that likely? It is mostly freebies, and such, efax, I think, was the only thing that needed a credit card.

(I'm trying to be patient, really!!)

They should be. I have done all of the paypal cashouts now through June 13. So if you cashed out last week, you should be coming up on my list pretty soon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They should be. I have done all of the paypal cashouts now through June 13. So if you cashed out last week, you should be coming up on my list pretty soon.
    Wonderful.

I waited a bit, so that I wouldn't be part of the rushing to get credits when the problems started.

Thanks! I love SR, and can't wait to start earning GC towards Disneyland (summer of '08).

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

I almost hate to ask, but does that go for GC cashouts as well? I cashed out a couple of days before the big blowout, not realizing what all was coming down and trying to be prepared for my trip. Just wondering if I'll see my GC before my trip or not (7/12). I would understand if not, just trying to plan accordingly.

The cashout was different than usual...I didn't have to fill in all the NA's, I just put clicked on the disney GC and got a message saying thank you, your request will be processed...or something like that anyway. Is that new?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I almost hate to ask, but does that go for GC cashouts as well? I cashed out a couple of days before the big blowout, not realizing what all was coming down and trying to be prepared for my trip. Just wondering if I'll see my GC before my trip or not (7/12). I would understand if not, just trying to plan accordingly.

The cashout was different than usual...I didn't have to fill in all the NA's, I just put clicked on the disney GC and got a message saying thank you, your request will be processed...or something like that anyway. Is that new?

I'm subscribing because I'm wondering the same thing. I too noticed the different menu after I requested the gc. Thanks!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sunshineguy actually made that change to the cashout order form a couple of weeks ago to make it less confusing.

I'm doing all of the Disney cashouts today. I will tell you what I am looking at as far as manually verifying:

1) Were most of your credits done before June 1 (especially any of the bigger offers)?

2) Have you continued to earn money since you cashed out?

3) Have you been a member for a long time and cashed out multiple times?

4) Do you have a lot of credits from freebie offers, daily surveys, contests, paid, emails, and paid clicks?

If the answer to most of that is "yes," I'll process your cashout today. If the answer is "no" (like you joined in June and did a whole bunch of big signups and then cashed out quickly), I may have to hold onto your cashout.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs