Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So..For those of us that need to Cashout??

Ok So if I request paypal today (flood problems need to get more money to fix the things the insurence company will not fix for me ) When would I see that money ?

Thanks and Sorry for the question just getting back on here after a week of living in hell .

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I needed to know this one too, I was planning on using the money towards my deposit on a non disney short cruise,

Same answer as below. LOL! It really depends if you did a lot of trial offers and then cancelled them in June. If you did, I can't pay out because the advertisers will not tell me if they are revoking credits until July. If you did not, you will be fine. You can always cash out for any amounts not including the trial offers as well and I can pay out that part and then pay out the rest in July.

I will tell you what I am looking at as far as manually verifying:

1) Were most of your credits done before June 1 (especially any of the bigger offers)?

2) Have you continued to earn money since you cashed out?

3) Have you been a member for a long time and cashed out multiple times?

4) Do you have a lot of credits from freebie offers, daily surveys, contests, paid, emails, and paid clicks?

If the answer to most of that is "yes," I'll process your cashout today. If the answer is "no" (like you joined in June and did a whole bunch of big signups and then cashed out quickly), I may have to hold onto your cashout.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Same answer as below. LOL! It really depends if you did a lot of trial offers and then cancelled them in June. If you did, I can't pay out because the advertisers will not tell me if they are revoking credits until July. If you did not, you will be fine. You can always cash out for any amounts not including the trial offers as well and I can pay out that part and then pay out the rest in July.

I will tell you what I am looking at as far as manually verifying:

1) Were most of your credits done before June 1 (especially any of the bigger offers)?

2) Have you continued to earn money since you cashed out?

3) Have you been a member for a long time and cashed out multiple times?

4) Do you have a lot of credits from freebie offers, daily surveys, contests, paid, emails, and paid clicks?

If the answer to most of that is "yes," I'll process your cashout today. If the answer is "no" (like you joined in June and did a whole bunch of big signups and then cashed out quickly), I may have to hold onto your cashout.
    lol Im sorry Tricia, I know that all of these repeated questions are starting to become a major P.I.T.A, but it's all starting to get really confusing.
    So....In the mean time...I apologize, because Im sure with all these changes, I will still have more questions. LOL...

Ok, here goes another question...

I am a new member. I have not done any big offers. If I cash out for paypal you need to verify my address? What will you need to do that? I do have a verified paypal account but am not sure if that only works for ebay or can you see that information? Going on vacation the end of July so I need to cash out by the end of this month right?

Sorry to keep questioning about all this stuff!

I have a similar question also. I'm not a new member, but have earned most of my credits this month on freebies and surveys. If I cash out for gift certificates when do I need to do that for our WDW trip starting on August 12?

Like everyone ele, sorry for the question on this...just trying to know for sure if I can count on the extra $25-$50 for this vacation.
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you are not doing paid offers you have very little to worry about. If you are cashing out for gift cards instead of paypal, etc. you have even less to worry about. Usually Tricia can get GC out within a week. If the funds you are using to cash out with are not from paid offers that need to be held then you can cash out anytime you want. I would wait for the special cashout at the end of July when you can get more card for your money and they will arrive in plenty of time for you vacation. Your only problem with holding the cards come in if you are doing paid offers that will be held in pending starting 7/1. It will become much more clear once that happens because you will know that anything that is actually in your available in your account is clear to cash out. The things that aren't will be marked as pending and you wont be able to cash them out until the 15th of the month after they are done. Since you only do surveys and freebies you should have no problems at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Janet!
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Okay, here's my question...we're going to Boston this weekend, and I anticipate needing the extra money when we get back for bills and such. If I cash out now for Paypal, would it then be processed on the 15th since I got it in by July 1? If I don't cash out now, I won't get back til after the 1st and then wouldn't get it processed until the end of the month. Am I correct? This is the first time I've ever cashed out and am a little bit confused. SunshineGirl (or Guy), can you shed some light on the subject?

Right. If you cash out now and there are not a lot of big offers from June, you would get it within about a week. If you wait until the 1st, you would get it around the 15th-16th.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs