Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yeaaa For Avanquest

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    Thanks Cindy!!

Didn't mean to be pushy when I was asking...
    Subscribing and not pushy but ya'll have talked me into the Scrapbook kit and I want the Hallmark one, also, and the free shipping. So, I am patiently waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    Thanks Cindy!!

Didn't mean to be pushy when I was asking...
    Oh, you're not being pushy. I'm just so tired of the links they give me not working and then taking forever to find out the problem.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I did just put up a 10.00 off plus free shipping on Scrapbook Factory. Thats a great deal.

This goes to an unfinished page just do a search for the scrapbook to find it.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 06-05-2008 at 10:41 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I did just put up a 10.00 off plus free shipping on Scrapbook Factory. Thats a great deal.

This goes to an unfinished page just do a search for the scrapbook to find it.
    After a good computer cleaning, I ordered it for $29.95 - 10% SR credit deal. Thanks, Cindy. Can't wait to get it and try scrapbooking the 21st century way. (I am not into the old fashioned way)

The over $40.00 free shipping should now be working. They accidentally shut it off.