Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Staples

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We actually lock commission rates based on when you click on our site. So when you click, we lock in the percentage we have posted the second that you click. So you are good.
    I should have looked to see that yes they're still offering a % back just 2% lower, which is fine, the way it sounded at first was that they dropped it all together. Whew!!!! 4 or 6% doesn't matter, for a while I thought I wasn't getting any back! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

The thing is that it only hurts them, not helps them. They were only paying me if someone bought something through me. How much do you think that sales to our members are going to go down this summer as a result of this? They were only paying me 1-2% commission anyway. So they were making a lot off of every one of my people who bought through me. Now they lose a lot of those sales.
    We have a local Staples but I really never shop there. However, when I got ready to place an order for memory cards, I ordered from them because I was hunting the best deal that I could get THRU SR. If they had not been on SR, they wouldn't have made the sale. Guess my little memory card buying wasn't enough for them.

Well I just ordered a laptop from them and it was because I culd get credit which I did but now I will shop somewhere else. sunshine rules
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I was a Staples customer for years but then found Quill. Funny thing is, with every Quill order that I have delivered it comes via a Staples truck. I never really understood that relationship.

And I'll second what Tricia said about Restockit.com: GREAT percentage back and while the shipping may not be free the prices that I was getting on some of my toner cartridges was FABULOUS!

Best to everyone!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have to laugh... I was just about to order a camera card that my local staples did not have....then I saw this post, so I started searching at other SR shopping sites, found a BETTER card, although 4GB instead of the 8 that I wanted...with a rebate!! Ended up getting 2 cards for $96, with a $70 rebate to send in. Wow!!! Another great find at SR!!!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Guess it is tough times almost everywhere. It will only get worse

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    But there are times that I can only find what I am looking for at Amazon, or their price is just so darn good that I want to buy from them. So, I still buy from Amazon but ONLY after going through my public library's website link so someone (albeit not me) is benefitting from my purchase. I feel good knowing my library will get a percentage and I get the item I'm looking for.
    Clicking through SR to amazon benefits SR, and us, b/c they use it for prizes and such. They like having affiliate sites, they just don't want the site to give that money to someone else.

And shopping there benefits me b/c my hubby works there.
    Sunshine Rewards

The thing is that it only hurts them, not helps them. They were only paying me if someone bought something through me. How much do you think that sales to our members are going to go down this summer as a result of this? They were only paying me 1-2% commission anyway. So they were making a lot off of every one of my people who bought through me. Now they lose a lot of those sales.
    This is so sad, oh well looks like I will be changing companies for our office purchases.

BTW, thanks for still giving me credit for that last order even though it was done the same day you posted the message.!
    Sunshine Rewards