Thread: So mad at DH!!

Default So mad at DH!!

This morning DH bought tickets to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs through Stubhub.com. He spent $1600 and didn't go through SR! They pay 5%, so that would have been $80!!!
    I almost hope the Pens lose tomorrow so there is no Game 7. (OK maybe I'm not that mad I still want the Pens to win!) Why doesn't he listen to me about shopping through SR?
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by saffymom View Post
    This morning DH bought tickets to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs through Stubhub.com. He spent $1600 and didn't go through SR! They pay 5%, so that would have been $80!!!
    I almost hope the Pens lose tomorrow so there is no Game 7. (OK maybe I'm not that mad I still want the Pens to win!) Why doesn't he listen to me about shopping through SR?
    Oooh, don't put the whammy on the Pens!! Instead, sic the Pens on him AFTER they win Game 7!! Bet they will be in a good mood and inclined to do you a favor!
    Barb

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

OH I would have flipped my lid!!!!!! I think I have DH trained now before he orders he asks me first. UNless it's a site he orders from frequently that we know isn't a partcipant.

We're pulling for the Pens only bc that means our Flyers who everyone counted out would have lost to the best team in the league!
    Last edited by askomsky; 06-03-2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: update
    Sunshine Rewards

Men....they don't listen. But the Pens better win.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Tell him if the Pen's don't win it is his fault for not taking to opportunity to make money on the purchase. Maybe then he will remember for next time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Oooh, don't put the whammy on the Pens!! Instead, sic the Pens on him AFTER they win Game 7!! Bet they will be in a good mood and inclined to do you a favor!
    I told him there had better be no complaining when the credit card bills roll in. I just might have to buy myself something special!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    OH I would have flipped my lid!!!!!! I think I have DH trained now before he orders he asks me first. UNless it's a site he orders from frequently that we know isn't a partcipant.

We're pulling for the Pens only bc that means our Flyers who everyone counted out would have lost to the best team in the league!
    Usually he only orders things from ebay that cost $10 or less, so I don't bother him about it, but he said he was just excited and forgot about SR until I reminded him.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Men....they don't listen. But the Pens better win.
    Oh, I want the Pens to win. I'm just so mad that I missed out on $80!! After he did the math he was pretty bummed himself.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards