Thread: strollers

Default strollers

i need help here. we are going to disney. we have a 3 yr old and and 1 yr old. there will be times when it will just be me with the little ones, so i do not want to try and push 2 seperate single strollers.

if anyone wants to help me locate a double stroller, CHEAP, and can be delivered quickly or at store pickup i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks so much for anyone that helps me on this quest.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

When I bought one four years ago, I got it at Target with free shipping. I also had a 10% code then too. I spent less than $100 and got a stroller I liked. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know about doubles, but I did want to tell you that I've been VERY happy with mystrollers.com. They have had the best price on both items I bought from them, they ship fast (and credit fast, too).
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I don't know about doubles, but I did want to tell you that I've been VERY happy with mystrollers.com. They have had the best price on both items I bought from them, they ship fast (and credit fast, too).

thank you. but wow, those prices are way out of my range. i only want the stroller for one week. i am even thinking of selling it while when i leave disney, then i won't have to worry about bringing it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    When I bought one four years ago, I got it at Target with free shipping. I also had a 10% code then too. I spent less than $100 and got a stroller I liked. Good luck!

since we don't have a target within an hour of my, i don't think of them. but i did check them out. they have one that walmart has. i think $10 cheaper at walmart. so i did go with walmart. i just hope it works well enough for the one week.

thanks for all the help everyone! now i hope it gets to me in time. i don't know why i did not think of this problem a while ago.

Ah. I didn't look further than my single Volo, and that price was good.

There's walmart, but I don't know how fast their site-to-store shipping is. I see some BabyTrends that are lower than the double Combi I saw on clearance at mystrollers (I always make the page sorted by price, ascending in cost).

Target has a "Kolcraft Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport All-Weather Stroller" for under 90 with free shipping.

There's always amazon as well, but of course that doesn't get us SR funds, but putting money into SR's prize coffers is always nice.

There's Sears as well.

Sorry I can't be of more help!
    Sunshine Rewards

Did you think about taking the strollers that you have and renting a doublewide for the days your by yourself? Just a thought - then you don't have to make a large purchase and you only spend what one or two day rental cost.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

i really haven't given it anythought! that is why i freaked out yesterday when i did. i just don't know why it just popped into my head. we don't have 2 strollers right now. we only have the one single. and i know my grandaughter is just not going to walk all day, and when she does, it is way too slow.

i ended up with the walmart one, but i did pay the extra to get it shipped here to my house.

thanks everyone!