Thread: Oriental Trading code?

Default Oriental Trading code?

The Oriental Trading section in Shopping says there is free shipping on orders over $60. I use the link, add $65 of stuff to my shopping cart, and at checkout it says there is a shipping charge of $10.95. Is there a code I'm just not seeing that I need to enter? Any help would be appreciated - I need to get this order in today or tomorrow.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by stacieps View Post
    The Oriental Trading section in Shopping says there is free shipping on orders over $60. I use the link, add $65 of stuff to my shopping cart, and at checkout it says there is a shipping charge of $10.95. Is there a code I'm just not seeing that I need to enter? Any help would be appreciated - I need to get this order in today or tomorrow.

Thanks!
    I've emailed the AM about this. The link was pulled directly from their creative, so I don't know why it isn't working. I tried it to and it woudln't work for me.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Ok now I don't see the free shipping, which is fine with me, but there is one for "Delivery is only $2.95" I clicked on that link and it's not giving me anything?

Is it all codes that aren't working?
    Well now I went back and put over $60 in my cart and it's giving me shipping for 2.95. I thought that was too good to be true.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Ok now I don't see the free shipping, which is fine with me, but there is one for "Delivery is only $2.95" I clicked on that link and it's not giving me anything?

Is it all codes that aren't working?
    Well now I went back and put over $60 in my cart and it's giving me shipping for 2.95. I thought that was too good to be true.
    The AM hasn't got back to me yet. She did tell me to use that code, but I guess it was for over 60.00, but the text provided didn't say that, so I changed it. Hopefully tomorrow we will have the free shipping over 60.00 back once they get the link fixed, but I figured for now, if anyone really needed something, the 2.95 was better then full price.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    The AM hasn't got back to me yet. She did tell me to use that code, but I guess it was for over 60.00, but the text provided didn't say that, so I changed it. Hopefully tomorrow we will have the free shipping over 60.00 back once they get the link fixed, but I figured for now, if anyone really needed something, the 2.95 was better then full price.
    Thanks! No big deal, I'm trying to decide if it's worth the gas and time to drive to another store who has them to ensure I get them by next Sat since OT is saying I won't get them until 6/17.

I don't mind paying the 6.95 shipping bc that's my gas and time to drive out there and I'll probably end up spending more if I go into the store.

Does anyone know if they tend to ship fast and that the 6/17 is more just to cover their butts?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Thanks! No big deal, I'm trying to decide if it's worth the gas and time to drive to another store who has them to ensure I get them by next Sat since OT is saying I won't get them until 6/17.

I don't mind paying the 6.95 shipping bc that's my gas and time to drive out there and I'll probably end up spending more if I go into the store.

Does anyone know if they tend to ship fast and that the 6/17 is more just to cover their butts?
    My experience when I ordered from them was that it shipped much faster than they said.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    My experience when I ordered from them was that it shipped much faster than they said.
    Thank you! I think I'm going to go ahead and "hope" they get here in time. Worse case I drive out there next Friday and pick them up myself!
    Sunshine Rewards