Thread: Good Morning!!!

Default Good Morning!!!

After yesterdays very warm day and storm that followed we have a very lovely day in the high 70's!

Can hardly wait for the summer holidays!
    Karen

Can you tell us about your summer holidays? I saw some on the calendar and was curious.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Tantor View Post

After yesterdays very warm day and storm that followed we have a very lovely day in the high 70's!

Can hardly wait for the summer holidays!
    Good morning

Sounds liek we had the same weather yesterday! We had some really severe storms but today is absolutely beautiful!

Just out of curiosity, where are you in Ontario? I live in PA but my company is Canadian so I go to Mississauga quite a bit
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Can you tell us about your summer holidays? I saw some on the calendar and was curious.
    Not much to tell you the truth! Lazy days, eating and drinking!!
    We have a 5th wheel trailer parked up at our friend's cottage and we are going up there for most of the summer. It is so much fun and it is like being in another world.
    One thing I am excited about is I hope to have lazer surgery done on my eyes in August. I little nervous but I will be so happy not to have to wear contacts anymore!
    Karen

Good morning! Another day, another day closer my extended long weekend this weekend.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Good morning all. So lets talk about my day so far. My mom calls and says AP rates are out for WDW for august. So I get on the phone knowing I was going to have to wait. Not! Got right through to a great girl. Well Port Orleans French Quarter was full so I asked about Port Orleans Riverside which is where we always stay. Yes 94.00 rate up. Woo Hoo! So now my rate went from 261.00 for 2 nights to 211.00 for 2 nights. I saved 50.00. Then I get in here to find my money raking in so fast here. It has been such a beautiful morning.

Kim
    ________
    Hot box vaporizers
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:58 AM.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

We are finally getting weather that resembles summer here
    Sunshine Rewards