Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Member!

Default Super Member!

I did it!

I never even strived for super member before, but with the upcoming trip, and wanting to prove to my husband that YES, this IS for real... I did it!!

I haven't been doing as many offers the past week or so, because of that darn arcade section.

I just love Sunshine Rewards!!

Congrats!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

YEA!!! (although does that mean I am losing money letting people play games? LOL!!!)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    YEA!!! (although does that mean I am losing money letting people play games? LOL!!!)
    I told my DH, that I *have* to practice, for when there is a tournament that is worth money. It's all for the good of the family.

Congrats on making it. I agree with the games, that is a good excuse. I may need to use that.

Congrats Heather!!! See you around the supermember lounge!!

I have not been doing as many offers because I am saving some for next quarter to strive to make SM again for a third quarter running. I did as much as I could in time to save up for my WDW trip, now I'm just TRYING to qualify for surveys and doing a small offer here and there. I'll get going again in July or the beginning of August. Hopefully there will still be enough offers around to make it to SM status again! Now since I am off for the summer, I bet I will rarely get to the scratch off in time to play if I wasn't a SM!

Sunshine Rewards

CONGRATULATIONS!!

to the lounge!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Wouldn't it be fun to make money off of games. Iw ould love doing something like that where you didn't have to invest first. I will see you in supermemeber too.
    ________
    MEXICO HOTELS
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Wouldn't it be fun to make money off of games. Iw ould love doing something like that where you didn't have to invest first. I will see you in supermemeber too.

Yeah, it would be cool to have a tourney worth a bit of money every once in awhile, but I'm pretty sure Tricia's doesn't want to lose her shirt (so to speak) giving out free money in game tourneys. But one every once in awhile would be nice!
    Rachel