Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Member!

We're going to give away some credits for playing the games this week. All of the money that I get from people clicking on the Coolsavings banner in the forum and signing up is going into the pot! The trick is going to be that they are brand new games so no one gets to practice.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Oh wow! Sneeky you are.
    ________
    Nexium settlement information
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:58 AM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We're going to give away some credits for playing the games this week. All of the money that I get from people clicking on the Coolsavings banner in the forum and signing up is going into the pot! The trick is going to be that they are brand new games so no one gets to practice.
    Where is this banner? I'll click and help the cause.

Wouldn't it be fun to make money off of games. Iw ould love doing something like that where you didn't have to invest first. I will see you in supermemeber too.
    I think Tricia said any shopping we do through links that she can't give credits back for (ie walmart and amazon) the amount she does get goes into the pot for games and such. So if you have anything you are buying from those sites click on the SR link first
    Sunshine Rewards

well, as long as you don't tell my DH that the games are new, and my practicing served no point, other than personal vedeta.. I'm all for it.

BTW, my kids keep asking me.. and I stare mindlessly at the computer, refusing to move... "You still can't beat Tommygirl?"

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by plantlady View Post
    well, as long as you don't tell my DH that the games are new, and my practicing served no point, other than personal vedeta.. I'm all for it.

BTW, my kids keep asking me.. and I stare mindlessly at the computer, refusing to move... "You still can't beat Tommygirl?"

*sigh*

I'm sorry, that just cracks me up because before I beat your score, that is exactly how my DH was reacting to me playing snake in between calls for work several nights!

Tricia - I love the idea of putting in new games for the tourneys - how fun!
    Rachel